Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

wrong answer , i wasn’t talking about the Havoc , guess again

Yep, thats a much better way of wording it than I did

Besides an AA(DRACO with DART or idk osa-akm), the only thing that Italy could have before an universal extension of game content - is probably the B2 cent. It is DM53 capable, but CL would just be enough to be a nightmare with that 3.2s(!!!)first-order.

So when people say sweden has Norway or Denmark as a sub nation I sigh since its more likely they’ll probably be split and given to germany or another nation.

AU was like this yet they got split.

4 Likes

You forgot Poland in that IDGAF category

Argentinia was denied to only go to germany though while india is the opposite.

I could see argentinia removed from germany in the future and replaced with swiss mowag wheeled tanks at around the same br.

I guess it depends on the vehicle themselves. If they are things like full C&P without localized designation, they would go to their host tree, perhaps to fill a gap in the premiums. If they are localized, like the 1A5NO and VIDAR, then they will go to Sweden.

I don’t see them taking away the TAMs from Germany

TAMs are based off marders, which are German. They are historical and German, so no point removing them even when Germany has a subtree.

1 Like

I want a DK/Nor 5th air line since sweden air is literally hell for the most part. They would be similar to benelux since they use the same vehicles with a few unique ones but we’d see stuff thats not in game like a lot of canadian air that was sold to Norway and a unique danish modification to the J35.

Honestly having some different aircract at BR’s where sweden doesnt have air would make grinding the TT much more friendly since after 4.3 its not great and it requires you to be very knowledgeable of what you’re up against to make those vehicles perform well.

I mean the could have added the Th-301 (which is the german tam prototype) aswell. Did have a turret with a 105 and 120mm cannon. The latter would have been an imrpovement over the tam2c aswell

But why would they do that? Where else are they gonna put them?

Yep, Poland definitely counts currently.

Sweden is an odd exception to the rule as it is the first tech tree to feature a decent amount of vehicles from another country (Finland) from the start. As Smin said, Denmark and Norway vehicles are likely to go to Sweden, even if they don’t take up a whole line. I would say Sweden is an Independent Nation that launched with a Support Nation and has gotten two more.

I mean sure, it’s possible. But we have yet to see any Argentine vehicles go anywhere else. Once they do I would move their category. But these categories are descriptive, not prescriptive. If Gaijin changes their mind about any of them they could change.

Personally I would agree that Swiss vehicles would make more sense in Germany than Argentine ones (though I’m still a believer that BeNeLux should have gone to Germany and Switzerland to France, oh well) but the only reason I could see Gaijin removing those vehicles is if they were going to make a combined LATAM tech tree, which just doesn’t seem very high on their priority list

That’s the thing. They rather put argetinian vehicles in the german tree than the german prototypes because it attracts more players (from argentinia).

There is no other place atm for these vehicles so they probably wouldn’t have been added in the first place. Although israel has a small claim to them due to an israel company upgrading their electronic systems. A Latam tree is more likely in the future though

I think I’m gonna puke

That’s the most disgusting fake leak I’ve seen yet

From what I can remember, that sounds pretty viable(I only have very limited knowledge through wargame though).
For jets, the RNoAF F-5A is definitely a great option, alongside with decent early jets like F-86K and F-84G etc. Denmark offers F-104, Danish J35, and F-16A MLU. I am not sure baout props, but the RDAF Spitfire F Mk.XIV is probably one of the best things a hypothetical NOR-DEN design could provide.
This could also provide Sweden with other helicopter options as well, namely lynx or AW101 armed with martlets.

Some of it would be real

You do know DK adding one vehicle doesn’t really qualify it as a sub nation right? Also again its more likely gaijin will split norway and Dk up since they have leos and germany will probably want them for that alone. Sweden doesn’t need more Leos rn. But air from both of them as a 5th air line would be very nice

On the note of finland it was basically all copy paste with 3 unique vehicles. The two fokkers and the BT42, gaijin didn’t even fill the BR gaps in air since they didn’t actually plan ahead with wjat finland could help with so their air tree was just a middle finger in getting people to buy the XS to unlock rank 8 air.

This goes for a lot nations, but would rather see certain nations stuff not added and then added on-mass when an appropriate place opens up (like Argentina with a LATAM tree) than to be bodged into other TTs.

Export variants are fine, but unique stuff really should be omitted

3 Likes

I mean we dont know what the future holds. Swiss ground vehicles probably take years except maybe the leo 140mm or gap fillers

It’s just more of a thought for the future. The tams will most likely stay a few years in the german tt