Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

Both DK and norway use Canandian CF104, and F100’s, they both have the F16A and MLU and both have a few more aircraft. Its just together they could actually really help fill in the air tree with some diverse air styles and bring CAS in since sweden lacks CAS at most BR’s.

I am pretty sure they put the TAMs in the german tree because they are based on the Marder and designed by Thyssen-Henschel. Considering that they are the finished models it makes more sense for them to be in the German tree than the prototypes for them.

The Prototypes would make more sense as premiums or event vehicles.

I dont think our Lynxs were armed.
AS550fennec_1
We did use these idr the name.

Norway bought the MH-60 but no hellfires, gaijin could just add hellfires so people can finally stop crying about sweden having the AHS.

We just dont have many helicopters with AT capabilities for any of us nords.

I think the prototypes would have been better for the tech tree and the tams as premiums but I think that is just my different opinion (used vehicles>prototypes>export vehicles)

1 Like

While Finland does have a limited lineup of domestic designs, they were almost completely negelected by gaijin. Their additions would also fix the lack of light tanks Sweden has in most BRs.

This thing still haunts me after I quit PVP in wargame

BMP-1 with a lav turret

Not quite a light, but the pstpajon is cool as well

3 Likes

The problem is Gaijin doesnt see finland as a TT, they see it as a Money tree. Literally want any unique finnish vehicle better play germany or wait for an event or buy a premium vehicle.

Norway bought MH-60Rs, which are Seahawks to be precise. They are used for Anti Submarine Warfare and Search and Rescue

These are called fennecs afaik. Yes, they haunt me too.

Oh what do you mean the 20 lynx 20mm I hid near the fob?

Yeah

Gaijin could also add

Spoiler

Also the ifv was tested by germany but finland tested it more and made multiple different caliber turrets. I wouldn’t be suprised if it was only added to germany.

Which wouldn’t be useful at all sadly, seeing as there are no naval assets at high/top tier

No player ships, not even AI ships

1 Like

For top tier there are also few more IFVs which could come, not sure about brs though. All equipped with unmanned OWS 30 turret (Freccia, VBA, Dardo). Also there is a test vehicle with Hitfact mk.2 turret on C1 Ariete chassis and second AMV prototype, with improvements to both turret and hull.
Can mention M60A3 Leonardo, but it’s probably for 10.x, depending on the shell. Despite Centauro 2, I’m actually more interested in lower Italian brs filling. There is still a lot to add.

Spoiler

List of Previously Suggested Ideas - Italy Ground Forces

Theoretical full Italian Ground Forces tech tree

I respectfully disagree. I understand your point, but I have my reasons to believe it will be 10.0, at most 10.3. I also own both Strykers and the Vilkas.

The survivability will be similar, but the Stryker has an unmanned turret, making it easier to hide its silhouette and play as a sniper. The armor improvements on the Boxer don’t provide much advantage at this BR (same as the Stryker MGS armor module).

In terms of firepower, although with a slower reload, the Stryker has +500mm penetration. Both have 3rd-gen thermals and autoloaders, so I think they’re balanced in this aspect.

Mobility is pretty similar between the Vilkas and Stryker (without armor module). The Boxer might have better acceleration, but in tight spaces, it’s the same. I still believe it will be 10.0, and if we’re pushing it, maybe 10.3.

Again just add hellfires to it. Players would probably scream less than the trial AH64

They can only carry 4 Hellfires, otherwise they can only carry APKWS, guns and anti ship/sub weapons

Or all vehicle for argentinian moved from germany and joined to isreal or iberian (Portuguese & Spanish) tech tree instead ?

In the future, I might don’t want indian all vehicles sub nation for great britain anymore. Or all vehicle from india join to independent india tech tree instead

Hey its nerf to sweden then. Thats what everyone else wants so why not

Remove the AHS and we get a MH-60 with 4 hellfires

Why the heck would they do that?

Top tier Italy is, I never expect to say it - pretty good without 2A7HU and JAS39C, it is still better than like Britain and Israel just by having a good CAS lineup and a sea of light tank.
Now the effort needs to be put into 6.0-8.0, where tanks are pretty sparse, especially at 6.7 - where every nation in the game has somewhat a competitive lineup, Italy is decent in this regard, but everyone else at 6.7 got their offerings as well.
8.0 is pretty solid with OF-40 alone, but could have more tank destroyers and assisted by an alternative to shilkas. CAS isnt bad, but can use a hand.
Going even lower, most popular BRs are pretty well done for those who knows how to play Italy. Light tank and CAS are always on-point, most AAs are bad but its often better to spawn multirole when possible, the regganis and later F-84G, G.91/Y/YS etc are pretty good at this regard.

11.7*

Leclerc S1 and S2 are 11.7 for no reason