Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

Sure, I don’t disagree with that. All of them except SA have been lacking in unique vehicles.

1 Like

The polish community is way tinier then the Russian one.

These Russians will pay big money with their crippling rubel if they can play NATO tanks in Russia with symbols put onto them.

smin answered if india is a subtree for the UK iirc. Need to ask one of the UK mains for more information

I doubt it would be more than a few vehicles anyway. Russia has no space and there is still the 5 line limit. The only top tier tank which could happen is the korean panther. Abrams and leos would burn down the forum

1 Like

Heybthey add the Fokker to the benelux tree then finland air really wont have anything unique lmao. Though ut def should be added that way i can further complain about how much gaijin didnt care for Finland when they added them in such a poor shape

They can always make space, just like France air and ground in the future.

Foldering vehicles as well.

france had only 4 lines in air. For ground there are literally only 3 or 4 vehicles leaked atm and france has much much much more space than the Ussr. They literally have no vehicles between 9.7 and 11.3

1 Like

The announcement for the Bison mentioned that Indias vehicles will be going to the British tree

The fact that BeNeLux doesn’t get a Fokker D.XXI is just criminal.

On the literall grounds that there already is a Fokker D.XXI and there is ‘probably’ no need for another one.

1 Like

Better define India as a Sub-nation rather than Sub-TT. Most likely (and hopefully) India will be limited to Premium/event/SQVs and wont appear on the main TT like South Africa does and will. But Indian vehicles wont appear in other trees.

Whilst Canada and Australia are not official Sub-nations in the same context. Their native stuff and some unique items will appear on our tree, but can continue to appear elsewhere.

Sub-TT - Main TT presence, likely with a dedicated line of vehicles (South Africa, BeNeLux, etc)

Sub-nation - premium/event/SQV (but will only appear in that TT) but no dedicated line for vehicles (India, Norway, etc)

1 Like

I mean, they avoided adding SAAF aircraft until the Gripen, so they only had the mostly pretty good ground vehicles and an excellent helicopter to offer

makes sense, but switzerland probably will be the exception with no line but tech tree vehicles considering the leaked planes (F-5E, early hunter and F/A-18C). I doubt that these will be SQV, event or premium

Norway and Denmark arent sub nations to Sweden and can go wherever fyi.

They may yet rework the german tree to fit them, but likely yes. though we have seen with things like the Fox, that the “Sub-TT” line likely will no longer remain only for that Sub-TT.

They are simply running out of space for more vehicles without mixing it. But unlike India, I do expect to see Swiss vehicles to be found on the main TT and I can see their vehicles being concentrated within one line, but with others in other lines when appropriate (much like we see in South Africa)

I’d wait until an actual/confirmed leak by the Chinese leaker, by Gszabi, etc. It looks fake tbh.

2 Likes

haw …

I thought Norway was for Sweden, as part of the Scandanavia thing

We are using codings to avoid triggering smin now?

1 Like

That is correct, I found the post.

But literally no other piece of official Gaijin media identifies India as a sub-tree of the UK. Their position seems to be similar to how Poland is implemented right now: They provide non-tech-tree vehicles to the UK.

The way I see it, here’s how we can classify nations and sub-trees:

1. Independent Nations, have their own full tech trees (example USSR, USA)
  2. Sub-Tree nations, fills a line in an Independent Nation’s tech tree, vehicles from this nation will always go to that Independent Nation’s tech tree (example South Africa, Finland)
  3. Support Nations, doesn’t fill a whole line but all vehicles from that nation will always be added to support one set Independent Nation (example Argentina, and I would argue, this is what India is right now)
  4. “IDGAF” category, Gaijin puts them wherever they think fits best (Australia and Canada)
3 Likes

It wasnt ever confirmed. Smin stated he cant see norway going anywhere but again its not confirmed, its similar to AU before the US got the abrams. Wouldn’t be suprised if that happened with Norway.

1 Like