Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

Yeah, @Deathmisser level your ground battle crews

3 Likes

Trust me, nothing made my blood run colder on that game when I was inbound for Anapa after an A/G run on the Hornet, was at about 18,000ft, and then i hear this thud, and all the MPCDs and HUD went blank.

1 Like

dont know about UK since they use Meteor themselves.
Japan tho yes

what a leg sweeper :D

1 Like

there are things in DCS worse than RWR PTSD

3 Likes

The dad jokes are there to scare the ladies away.

1 Like

AIM-9X-2 and ASRAAM Blk 6 coming to 2028 or 2029, maybe

Late 5th gen infrared Air-to-Air Missile for fighter aircraft with AESA radar and battle rating 15.7 ~ 16.7, My guess

1 Like

Now I wonder how a night battle over a huge city would look like

Cyber Thunder

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind a event/map based off of Tron.

1 Like

So I’ve just been looking at G’99s sheet again and the October updates seems like it a consistent drop around the 20th to 30th.

1.83 - 23rd
2.11 - 28th
2.21 - 26th
2.31 - 30th

So with the battle pass ending on the 21st and the Dreams come true event on the 31st I still see the update being on the 22nd or at least that week.

2 Likes

Are you looking for Siege of Shanghai

1 Like

I think getting it earlier and them buffing it over time is preferable. A lot of planes seem to be getting this treatment so the F-2 shouldn’t be any different.

That’s if we get people over the AESA scare they seem to keep having without understanding what they’re saying…

4 Likes

Guys, should I grind for M1A2 Abrams, SEP or Sep v2? I already have Click bait and AIM. Is there any significant difference between them?

Get the SEPv1, no question about it.

SEPv2 is not worth it, it’s a straight up downgrade over the SEPv1. Besides that, the SEPv1 is in a folder meaning that it cost half as much RP as the SEPv2 while being better.

The SEPv2 is forced to carry a useless TUSK II package, which makes it heavier, slower and gives it a massive profile (meaning it is harder to hide when hull down) for pretty much no benefits.

2 Likes

Surely the fact that the UK uses and was the primary contractor on Meteor and was wanting it for themselves just as much as Japan would mean they definitely should get the AAM-4B x Meteor thing if it ever was to come to the game (afaik none were ever made so it definitely won’t just like ASRAAM P3I my beloved).

It seems JNAAM quietly slipped away. It’s wholly conjecture but I read somewhere that France VETO’d it as the seeker on standard Meteor is an upgraded French-produced derivative of the seeker used on their MICA EM and it compromised their industrial interests, and also meant the UK might have chosen not to fund Meteor MLU which will use an AESA seeker most probably developed by France.

1 Like

All of the sieges

but I think its gonna be 10th Oct this time

and should be more ground focused? BeNeLux ground tree?

Yep.

They changed the 2x weekend dev server schedule for a full week dev that’s regularly updated instead.

2 Likes

Yea so 4th or the 8th is my guess any longer would interferes with events and battles passes.