Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

Yeah thats my biggest fear too. And 16v16 is just not playable…

1 Like

takeoff
RWR starts screaming

“Oh for god sake it’s those bloody Europeans with their Meteors again isn’t it”

5 Likes

Its meteors insane MAR what the game is not ready for. That thing is unrelenting pushing forward.
I just wish the project to put the AAM-4s seeker on the meteor wouldnt have been shelved

1 Like

As a person who hate/triggered by annoying and loud sounds the RWR really really pees me off.

1 Like

well its supposed to be annoying and loud. its supposed to save for life lol

4 Likes

Not when it give me PTSD it won’t after a couple of hours playing lmao

I’m hearing it now since someone said it

1 Like

You clearly haven’t played DCS where those RWR sounds give you nightmares.

Genuinely terrified of the F-16 “tracked/tracking” tone, it’s this really screechy whirring sound, but it’s extremely unnerving.

(this sequence of progression from “tracked” to “launch warning” is absolutely horrifying)

3 Likes

overcome

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

RWR sounds can be quite spooky in DCS yes but real fear is found when you accidentally go abit to low over Damascus and now you are having to dodge igla man and his 100 brothers on every rooftop.

IWSM Soundmod :wink:

1 Like

Ok is anyone getting issues when starting up the game ?

update your drivers?

It was working fine last night and yesterday, has there been any updates today ?

bandicam 2024-09-22 16-19-07-208
bandicam 2024-09-22 16-19-15-871

Hang on I’m gonna uninstall AMX software and install it again

1 Like

You have AMX at home?

Spoiler

2 Likes

It was a complete missile at least, so if Gaijin want it they could add AESA Meteor for Japan and Britain.

Aim9x blk2 is really not that much worse there all pretty comparable in my opinion. Either way if gaijin doesn’t nerf the seekers if any of these are fired at you your dead.

1 Like

Fixed it, so the latest windows update caused AMX to poop it self and wouldn’t load up at all, which caused my GPU to go what the hell going on. So it looks like AMX was the cause of that issue by crashing on loading up.