Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Hello everyone.

As a rule, we do not comment on rumors and speculations of the community regarding War Thunder, because most of you are much more interested in learning about new features and changes from trailers and patch notes. But this time we could not ignore the statement made above about increasing the cost of ammunition and reducing silver earnings by 50%. We did not have such plans in the past and do not have them now. Moreover, as part of the roadmap, we did just the opposite - increased silver lion earnings, and also reduced ammunition costs, and therefore do not plan to revert these changes.

85 Likes

41 Likes

Hmmmm

2 Likes

9 Likes

Are you planning a reduction though?

7 Likes

60 Likes

doubt-press-x

9 Likes

The F?
ASEAN to China … why? … coz of increased Chinese players?
People were against RoC M1A2T and Pak T-80UD in Chinese TT … but now will instead get Leopard 2s?? … and China already got a Leopard 2 knock-off i.e WZ-1224:

along with loads of other prototypes, export stuffs and RoC future stuffs.

Thailand and Malaysia, I can understand, coz demographic and relation.
But others should be added to bolster Japanese TT i.e Indonesia, Singapore (can be Israel as well), Korea etc …
Japan makes perfect sense for other Asian stuffs … ffs

10 Likes

Smin does like his precise words, so good question xD

4 Likes

so what about the asean tree for china part?

thats propably the more debatable thing for a lot as well

12 Likes

Will trust you as after what happend last time Gaijin would make a big mistake if the “leak” was true.

But i would like to ask question. Would it be possible to see increase of adding vehicles from sub-tt nations. Personally at this point it feels like if we are lucky, we get like 1 vehicle from sub-tt nation per year. Thank youbif you answer this question

Thank you for the quick addressing and transparency! It’s good news to read that, and I hope the rumour can be put to rest now.

I, for one, rest assured after reading your message. o7

5 Likes

Is there a statement on the Chinese subtree plans as well?

I fully understand the need for Chinese subtrees, but taking some of the very limited subtree options Japan has is simply not acceptable.

The whole of ASEAN, especially the NATO aligned nations like Singapore and Indonesia, entering China also seems mildly politically charged, something Gaijin strives to avoid.

Instead China can have plenty of subnations like Pakistan, Bangladesh, North Korea (if Korea is split) and even some ASEAN nations that fit the tree well like Myanmar and Laos.
This way Japan can get comparable subtrees in the form of the more NATO aligned ASEAN nations like Indonesia, Singapore and Thailand.

15 Likes

just how it goes for the uk, it would seem that the fox was to good of a vic and will now stop us from receiving any new tanks or planes until 2025

1 Like

not to mention that china pretty much already exists out of 2 nation as well which provide modern stuff from all sides

1 Like

This makes wayy better sense?
ASEAN for Japan, NK for China, Swiss for Germany, Iran for Rus and Visgerad+ tree
(except SK for US imho, should go to Japan to bolster it)

8 Likes

thats the old version, wasnt updated
the leaker in his distraction /rage didnt update some parts

except thats old, the poster edited it already. its asean to china and no staff even denied it LMAO

Well! Now that the disgusting economy nerf was officially denied, I can go back to being happy about the rest of the leak list, hahah.

Except for those subnations for China which should go to Japan instead. That’s just odd.

What I am looking forward the most now are K1A1/2 and K2 (from South Korea for the U.S), VT-4 and OPLOT-T (from Thailand for Japan), the F-18s, and ray tracing!

EDIT: apparently the leaker messed up suggesting that AESAN was going for China and it’s actually going for Japan. That makes more sense, hahah. More good news!

3 Likes

))))

14 Likes