Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

No, based on Smin’s statements we can infer that they should be in this coming update.

Yeah… less work for them this way and Britain has clearly been asking for more light cruisers at 4.3

The leak is real cuz russia is getting another spaa it doesnt need

2 Likes

Not necessarily. We were told about new top tier aicraft coming for Britain and Sweden way back in June last year. Didnt appear until Decemebr, 3 major updates later.

No Gurantee that the new top tier BBs will be this update. Could be Decemeber, could even be delayed till March. We just know one “should” be coming. Also no gurantee that it will be an upgrade or even a sidegrade to Hood

any source?

funny given that it still has the AIM-9Gs which are way misaligned with the 45Fs era lolololol

Brother?

1 Like

mother?

1 Like

Sister?

1 Like

Daddy ? : P

3 Likes

Kinky

4 Likes

It doesn’t look very reliable
Because there are too many “old friends”

1 Like

Donkey xD

2 Likes

Really wiah that Polish TT would be combined more with CZSK. Tho i would be happy to see CZSK there rather then in USSR…tho wish Gaijin would add more vehicles when they add sub tt and not like 1-2 vehicles for year

As much as I detest the historical accuracy argument for MMing, I am all for this, I think some exceptions can be made at the lower tiers cough cough Scandinavia, but overall I do agree.

proc and roc is its own thing and I aint touching it

1 Like

Father got banned, now the Childs unite

4 Likes

our family tree is a circle

4 Likes

You called me? ))))

1 Like

father got what? that is unacceptable

2 Likes