Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

be a genuine slap in the face to the community that has either suggestion or done research for these suggestions to just slap it in china tbh

5 Likes

Indeed. On the other hand, Indonesia and Japan have forged a strong and mutually beneficial alliance for over six decades, and Singapore is a Five Power Defence Arrangements member and ally of Japan and NATO.

Geopolitically, these joining China makes no sense at all; and not even gameplay wise.

12 Likes

haughty my friends

1 Like

Both Indonesia and Singapore have been leaked for Japan before, they have likely been moved over from there as Gaijin had already worked on them.

These are also very mich NATO aligned natuons, once again a sigh these wouldn’t be the first choice for China had that been the original purpose. If ASEAN was intended for China from the start, they wouldn’t have forked on the least fitting nations first.

I just wonder what made them change course so suddenly in a direction that seems to be so heavily opposed outside of China and contradicts their usual apolitical stance…

I have my suspicion, but I feel lile that would simply get removed again.

7 Likes

Seeing F-15, 16, F-35, KF-21, Rafale in redfor

1 Like

Literally no reason to play any other country but china.

1 Like

Gaijin also forgets that Singaporeans and Indonesians are quite hostile towards the PRC….

7 Likes

well it would be a very situational premium only being able to used in up tiers or on specific maps

Yup, but no reason to add it other than a premiun

That, and the fact that many of my Singaporean colleagues seemed to be quite disappointed upon finding out about this leak, of which was posted by quite an accurate leaker. While I do understand that implementing stuff for China is quite profitable, it’s quite a controversial move to add these nations which, historically and militarily, have nothing to do with China.

3 Likes

I see no ZA or IN OSA, my disappointment is immeasurable

Soooo what have i missed

Lol

2 Likes

More annoying as it removes from the possible stuff to add to japan… in comparison to china which has moe then enough to add without a sub tree

2 Likes

All of these have been leaked or announced already. Actually, eighteen (18) out of 34 vehicles on this discord screenshot dated 09/26/2024 had already been leaked.

So, the ones that hadn’t probably aren’t coming from a reliable or true source.

Its a load of horse shit is what it is.

2 Likes

It’s what we call being out of touch, sincerely

1 Like

No Italian, French, German, or UK rank VI naval candidates = I don’t buy it

1 Like

well there is the december update still to come

CF-18 is a bit smol to fit in there unless they removed a bigger chunk to throw peeps off. I am going to guess there is a flag in there, then it has to be something with a longer name, Hawk version, Cheetah, HAL Tejas, HAL Ajeet. A bit more of a girthy name.