Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Well, it’d be a first if it’s mostly copy-paste cause we haven’t had such an update yet.
Even the update that added Hungarian air was mostly unique vehicles despite all Hungarian air additions being copy-paste.

1 Like

Holy crap you guys, Yukari33 has updated their profile image!

13 Likes

Kfir = Lion cub

Cat = Slightly smaller lion cub

Kfir C.10 confirmed next update! Pack it up here boys we’re done.

10 Likes

We know next to nothing about the next update, mate.

2 Likes

Jaguar GR3A then :P

Late reply, but I think the Ju 390 would be better for Germany, as its payload of 4x1800kg and heavier defensive armament (with numerous 13mm and 20mm guns) would make it more competitive, and a better match for the B-29. (This is based on my quick look at the specifications of both aircraft, so correct me if I’m wrong.)

1 Like

when i see the image it was literally the first thing that came to my mind the KFIR C10!!! totally %100 the LION CUB BOYSSSS!!! probably the first update dedicated to israel after 2+ years in the game.

2 Likes

Did I hear the word minor nation??? TIME FOR ANOTHER BASELESS NERF!!!

2 Likes

Watch Gaijin give it only Python 3s and add it as yet another non-tech tree Kfir.

You’re late Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion - #4668 by Miraz05

2 Likes

god no pls jesus christ just for once bro that thing with Python-4 and derby would be really cool and unique.

Why even do a copy-paste of the He 177 just for a glide-bomb that’s basically useless in the main game modes)? When, apparently, the current He 177 A-5 we have was also capable of carrying these bombs…

This event is a wasted opportunity to add bombers never seen before. But well, it seems Gaijin loves the path of least effort.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

As an anti ship missile i’d expect it to work well in Naval. Only focussing on the main modes isn’t why i play this game. This is the 2nd Bp ever I’m looking forward to so i’d say it’s a good choice…

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

What happened here?

3 Likes

@Miraz05
@x-GeeNo_MS-x

What’s going on? Random flagging?
Geeno what was your reply?

Screenshot 2024-10-14 at 09.02.39

11 Likes

yes but it was still a bomber

a missile standard on the Naval attacker version A5 which will probably be exclusive on the A3/R3 which was a version that couldn’t carry anything else because the modifications to use the missile made them be only used with said missile

france took a Naval reconnaissance version

1 Like