Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

I mean unless we are in TUGS I don’t think birth is the right word to use lol

1 Like

Not sure what you mean, but this day in 1785 HMS St George was launched.

Spoiler

2 Likes

Just get them on the ASA already, I want to hunt flankers

Actually it’s quite possible imo that they will add ASA-M variant with such missiles, but without the ability to use ground ordnance (not sure about the possibility to install cannon though).
Can be foldered with ASA or take place of F-16ADF in the line once it gets AIM-120 missiles. Although 1 more F-104 to grind, it can be a problem for some, but definitely not for you 😎

ASA.M would be cool if it realizes the Idra missile. It seems like the wargame Italy DLC took a lot of inspiration from war thunder, time to do it in reverse.

2 Likes

ASA.M with AIM-9Li and Aspide mk.2 just imagine

1 Like

I know October is a relatively smaller update, but it seems like this time we’ll have a small update with a lot of copy-paste content. At least I hope we can get some quality of life additions.

I don’t know if we can make that assumption yet.

Also, look at these waves. Is this new? I feel like I’ve never seen this before.

I hope for a devblog at least in tuesday

Well, it’d be a first if it’s mostly copy-paste cause we haven’t had such an update yet.
Even the update that added Hungarian air was mostly unique vehicles despite all Hungarian air additions being copy-paste.

1 Like

Holy crap you guys, Yukari33 has updated their profile image!

13 Likes

Kfir = Lion cub

Cat = Slightly smaller lion cub

Kfir C.10 confirmed next update! Pack it up here boys we’re done.

10 Likes

We know next to nothing about the next update, mate.

2 Likes

Jaguar GR3A then :P

Late reply, but I think the Ju 390 would be better for Germany, as its payload of 4x1800kg and heavier defensive armament (with numerous 13mm and 20mm guns) would make it more competitive, and a better match for the B-29. (This is based on my quick look at the specifications of both aircraft, so correct me if I’m wrong.)

1 Like

when i see the image it was literally the first thing that came to my mind the KFIR C10!!! totally %100 the LION CUB BOYSSSS!!! probably the first update dedicated to israel after 2+ years in the game.

2 Likes

Did I hear the word minor nation??? TIME FOR ANOTHER BASELESS NERF!!!

2 Likes

Watch Gaijin give it only Python 3s and add it as yet another non-tech tree Kfir.

You’re late Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion - #4668 by Miraz05

2 Likes

god no pls jesus christ just for once bro that thing with Python-4 and derby would be really cool and unique.