Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

not really were less than a month out of the new update if we are on pace

On top of this, the F-4F Early should have its AIM-9Js removed and the F-4F should have its replaced with AIM-9Ls.

2 Likes

I’m guessing/hoping tomorrow with a blog

1 Like

I bet that’s going to be a boat dev blog

1 Like

Increased wobble is probably caused by high packet loss. For the last few weeks all servers seem to have really high packet loss.

I regret to inform you that the version with M24 turret didn’t have a functional turret ring, AFAIK it was bolted to the hull

1 Like

Fine by me, as long as we get a LL the same day as first blog like we did last cycle.

I don’t think that the reload buff Will help the Ariete but for the F104S they Can Always give It the AIM-9P-4
I don’t think Italy use them BUT to be Fair the Turkish air force Never had the version of the 104S with the Sparrows and yet in game it can use them

Yeah I’m thinking that aswell. Leak list probably going to be either today or tomorrow if it follows the same patterns as before.

Also we should be seeing the battlepass devblogs next week aswell.

1 Like

Yeah.
Today if it follows Yukari’s EXACT behaviour date wise from the 2023 version of this cycle. Put pinning it to an exact date from one year ago is a bit too random.
Tomorrow if it follows the behaviour of releasing on first devblog AND tomorrow is first devblog.
Olivia’s leaks are too random to predict.
Gszabi already said several times they don’t release this soon.

Please, let it be a functional American Battleship…

I know we just got Tennessee, but you could barely call her “functional”, at least as long as Gaijin refuses to fix shell room detonations, American Standard reloads and her comically high-sitting hull exposing all magazines…

Just gib South Dakota already at this point lmao

It would be the first American counterpart to the Scharnhorst that has been ruling the game since 2021 anyway.

USA already got Rank VI battleship, and it would be time for GER/FR and ITA(maybe for UK too but skeptical as we got Barham)

1 Like

What

Germany has been stomping since 2021 with Scharnhorst, Bayern, Baden, Sachsen and just got Derfflinger, which is still better than any American ship currently xD

The only barely workable American ship currently is Alaska, and that’s sad…

Germany, along with Japan and even Russia, is the last nation to need more and better Battleships…

Agree on France though, they need Normandie or Dunkerque- and Italy, well, is there even anything they could possibly get left besides Littorio?

5 Likes

Well Smin saids every nation will get Rank VI capital ship for last and next update so.

Italy has chance of Caraccio, though I would say it is just minor Hood

2 Likes
3 Likes

Which I think is wrongly labeled as a “battlecruiser” in-game, and the Scharnhorst is as well.

In reality it is an overgrown heavy cruiser, and the Scharnhorst is a fast battleship.

“battlecruiser” was a WW1 phenomena, not applicable to WW2 ships

Edit: Alaska is a “large cruiser” xD

4 Likes

Honestly with Gaijin’s policy we will probably see Caracciolo when there will already be stuff like Tirpitz in the game. At this point I would rather see them invest into lower br ships like San Giorgio, Pisa, Regina Elena and Margherita, than most likely DOA top tier, because Littorio will also come with delay anyway, probably at the time of Yamato and Iowa.

1 Like

Caracciolo i’m unsure if it would even be relevant now, on paper its a good QE, Bayern, Normandie class equivalent but the compression is so high that its not spaced well enough for it to work…

We really need br 7.7 for those really strong ships as well as just a new lease of life into naval. Something needs to change.

2 Likes

Please separate the 7.7-9.7 land and air BR weights!

Man Smin confirmed there will be Italy’s Rank VI battleship at least this year.
Also Italy gets battleship quite soon. Their start was slower than other nations, but soon they got Doria, Duilio and Cavour. Actually except Caracciolo and Littorio class, nothing is left for them.

2 Likes