Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Make sure to have enough ammo for everybody…

Statistical performance is always reviewed and factored into the decision. If a vehicle is on the fringe of going up anyway, this can impact that decision as in this case with the OF-40.

Ok guys, we are starting to get more and more into the off topic spam and now into insults with this. So I will post up a warning about it here for it to cool off please. Post removed so we can get back on track.

2 Likes

We loading it up as we speak.

When will the BR changes go live?

I supposse the only way we can make M1A1 AIM balanced by giving it its historical shell is by playing it mindlessly like a headless chicken, then… so that the statistics showcase it as performing worse so that it may get its warranted and historical munition choice…

Just because AIM players do better than HC players, AIM was punished like this… what’s the point of playing well, if it’s punished by having the vehicle handicapped?

Noted- and as always, thanks for your time and replies o7

1 Like

Very soon.

Cool

Fingers crossed for a Sea Harrier, Tornado and Challenger 2 overhaul as part of the next major update.

Oh, boy…

They are on dev now.

Lmao.

The overhaul already took place… and it consisted of re-modelling the mantlet’s physical appearance while not altering its effectiveness and giving 3 (TD) the pre-remaster old CR2 turret model even though it already had its own previously.

1 Like

Yeah. But only reason to justify moving the CR2s up was because they are about to get some massive buffs right?

Be careful with the hopium man, it’s addictive stuff XD

Which tree is getting a CR2 next patch? Sweden? America? Russia?

Good logistics as always.

Give it about 12 hours.

2 Likes

I always try to be positive and see the best even in underwhelming situations, so…

I will be looking forward to playing the buffed Merkava Mk.4s, hahah.

Also, finally can put Strela on the currently 10.0 Russian lineup.

leak
? :D

7 Likes

All the ground vehicles above 10.0 moving up but none of the aircraft will certainly unlock some new CAS/CAP opportunities