Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

We’ve been searching all week, but that one’s hiding like never before

We’ve lost quite some copium from the tank so it’s gotta be somewhere

3 Likes

Wher leak?? It’s late??

Because it is not the YAK-141 situation.

Could you then ask the devs to take another look at this one? Because the ASSTA1 got fixed, but the MFG has no change recieved
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/S2QodYSxH2Xo

I don’t know about Fakiur being that much better.
You have 2 less avtive rafar guided missiles but the ones available are better.
Situations like that are not unusual in War Thunder.

No reason to use them.
Granted the late F-104 can be hard to balance with how compressed the game is but the lower tiered ones ironically are on a rampage again.

10 Likes

I can’t know, the only air tech tree i’m griding is italy atm so the only f-104 i have played are the G and the S and for what i can see i will rather grind them with my tornado ADV or in the future with the mig 23

what vehicle are you using?

America and Russia have the most and make the most money, so there’ll never be a period where they are straight up struggling. Lagging behind a bit, sure, but never outright bad.

is this going to be the version with the chaffee turret
or the 37 mm turret
ima cry if its a premium

2 Likes

im still sad the UK never got a Boarhound and neither the US or UK got the Staghound (if I remember right the uk was actually the only nation to us the Boarhound same as the M22)

7 Likes

Staghound mk3 when gaijin

1 Like

Has anybody noticed an increase in wobble on SAMs? I have a clip of playing the French ItO last night and I couldn’t hit a Ka-50 that was only like 4 clicks out because it was so bad. May have been my internet connection but I fear something got nerfed

2 Likes

9040B, i have most nations with 9.7 spaded and thats the only 9.7 i dont have spaded yet so i was playing with him

Italian F-104G is in a weird place, it’s got access to AIM-9J because some other European countries used them on their Starfighters, but doesn’t get an option to equip 4 of them, because in Italian service it used only wing mounted sidewinders.
Honestly at this point (especially since we now have such European F-104G in a form of Belgian one) I prefer for Italian (and maybe German as well) to change AIM-9J back to AIM-9B (or AIM-9F) and decrease br. F-104S is in question as well, Italian regular one can get the same treatment.
I mean it’s kinda disappointing right now that these vehicles don’t represent their actual irl analogues:

• AIM-9J for Italian F-104G/F-104S instead of AIM-9B (this was needed when F-104S was the only Italian top tier, but now it only forces it to be at less comfortable br);
  • DM53 and increased RoF of Ariete tanks to keep them at higher br for whatever reason (maybe fix the WAR armor 5,5 tons of heavy air instead?);
  • AIM-7F for Italian F-16ADF which they have never used (even equipment needed for them was removed from airframes according to Italian sources) instead of AIM-120.

Yep, Roland the same. The servers are at fault or nerf. I noticed even tho the reticel is on the target the turret is not pointing always at the target and the missles is shoot sligthly further up and then trys to realigne it self. This is “nerfing” the effectivenes of the weapon. It then flys up and down all the time untill max range and then it gets out of controll. Massive wobels.

2 Likes

that looks like a staghound with a crusader 3 turret.
from what i know crusader 3 is pretty good so that would be extremely fun

not really were less than a month out of the new update if we are on pace

On top of this, the F-4F Early should have its AIM-9Js removed and the F-4F should have its replaced with AIM-9Ls.

2 Likes