Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

basically what I already do with the AV-8B NA. I don’t see the difference tbh.

Isn’t that a isuzu truck?

Still no leaks ?

Thought so too

But turns out its a toyota
Eitherway, point doesnt change, so what where chassis originally is from

1 Like

im afraid not

1 Like

It would get new apfsds like Leopard 2A7V

DM83 from Challenger 3 Technology Demonstrator (TD) like or different from KE2020Neo ?

I might expect gajin increase battle rating max to 12.3 for Challenger 3 TD and Leopard 2A7V in the ground RB

Leopard 2A5 access 1st gen thermal commander & gunner, DM53 not full firepower

Leopard 2A6 access 2nd gen thermal on commander but 1st gen thermal on gunner

Leopard 2A6 up BR to 12.0 it fine but Leopard 2A5 & PSO still 11.7

@Hetaeron And the same should be said for Italy, France, China, Israel and Japan. The more voices being spoken the better it is, even if it is negligible.
The one thing some Chinese players discussing on the forum(not only about China) complains about the situation on tieba is that nobody wants to put their voice on the forum, even though arguments and complaints has been going on very regularly. DeepL provides accurate enough translate and the forum is not blocked by any firewall at least when I was back home last year. - 90% probably has a VPN anyways cuz arguing politics is a favorite activity of war thunder players.
The one thing that infuriates me about Britain is the fact that it is clearly as screwed as China and even worse, yet there are only a handful of voices on the forum. Morovan, Phoenix, Riley, Deathmisser and a few more, in reality, there should be much more discussing Britain. Despite being screwed in the 90% of times, we should not get used to this.

CAS are often complained but a BP heli would at least mean everyone gets a free CAS :/. Early helis are nowhere near as broken as stuff like ka52 or ahmk1(THE ONLY GOOD BRITISH TOP TIER CHAPS)

Non on the Gszabi/Olivia discord or Yukari’s page

Chinese naval crew voice has been added to WT Mobile.Will this mean that China Fleet is WIP?

Technically there were supposed to be riddles but since SOMEBODY posted a CERTAIN list they scrapped them.

4 Likes

Recent interview said it’s not planned.
I’m sure they’ll revisit when naval reaches a modern stage.
Come back in 3 years and ask again.

Leaks don’t ruin things.
Leaks of leaks ruin things.

1 Like

It’s just not nice when people blatantly lie :P

1 Like

Just for mobile, since the chinese navy is to modern for the PC version of the game.

Thing is older ships for the Chinese navy exist, not many but there are. Nationalists had them.

So not enough to make a whole naval line.
So these Voice-Lines are probably just for modern Chinese vessels - ones that carry missles and guided torps etc…

1 Like

To be fair one line could be put together just for the sake of giving China something, i think there are enough ships to do that.

Barranikov’s interview did not confirm nor deny it, he just said that due to the lack of the ships, it is hard to implement it yet. It is considered but not planned recently.
If we only do low tier its 100% doable up to 5.0 as well, but gaijin probably is hesitant to spend on another naval tree after the failure of the French naval. They did it themselves, but womp womp.

1 Like

Due to how old most of the Chinese ships (nationalists) are they would only get lower tier stuff ofc.