Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Recent interview said it’s not planned.
I’m sure they’ll revisit when naval reaches a modern stage.
Come back in 3 years and ask again.

Leaks don’t ruin things.
Leaks of leaks ruin things.

1 Like

It’s just not nice when people blatantly lie :P

1 Like

Just for mobile, since the chinese navy is to modern for the PC version of the game.

Thing is older ships for the Chinese navy exist, not many but there are. Nationalists had them.

So not enough to make a whole naval line.
So these Voice-Lines are probably just for modern Chinese vessels - ones that carry missles and guided torps etc…

1 Like

To be fair one line could be put together just for the sake of giving China something, i think there are enough ships to do that.

Barranikov’s interview did not confirm nor deny it, he just said that due to the lack of the ships, it is hard to implement it yet. It is considered but not planned recently.
If we only do low tier its 100% doable up to 5.0 as well, but gaijin probably is hesitant to spend on another naval tree after the failure of the French naval. They did it themselves, but womp womp.

1 Like

Due to how old most of the Chinese ships (nationalists) are they would only get lower tier stuff ofc.

There are Korean voicelines when the only Korean design is the VIDAR under Norwegian service. It does not meant much.
Plus, Chinese naval could at least have two branches - ROCN and PLAN, each up to 5.0, without any missiles considered. There could even be a full 3-branch coastal, with gunboats/sub chasers, auxiliary ships, and modified boats.

Yeah smaller ships could be easily implemented.

I’m sure BvvD knows.

This part is likely why they have no plans for it.

Jiujiang would be the potentially fun thing to play, 250x122mm MLRS tubes.

They are competent enough to know. Issue is they need to find a way to make Naval cool enough…
I say this and i might start the Italian navy because i want the Italian medals.

No, there are more Korean vehicles in this game.
Like the North-Korean mig for Russia.

The Beiyang Shuishi’s battleships is a pretty good ironclad, but for 1890s standard only. Its schnider gun fires one volley every three minutes. A problem with ICN was the low rate of fire that caused the defeat in the east sea.

1 Like

imo all vehicle types should be usable on all modes on certain maps

just imagine using a PT boat on Tunisia or an AVRE on Franz Josephs Land to take out the bunkers

or what about SPAAs in Air RB

1 Like

@Major_Majestic36 someone implied Naval isn’t cool.
Jk jk, play nice.

Seems like every day there is someone in this thread asking for Chinese naval lately.
Kinda feel they should just add what little there is. He specifically said there aren’t any plans so don’t think they’re holding back for a grand entry of a large tree when modern ships are here. That would be a plan and he said there weren’t any plans.

1 Like

so… probably no dovbleg today?
Or wait?

If not today then next week Friday I guess. Theres still a few hours though.