Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

They weren’t posted today so it must be tomorrow. If they aren’t posted tomorrow come back here and read it again. It will be right at some point.

I would recommend buying the A-5C solo without the pack, since it is rather popular, I am not sure about its position in the anniversary sale. The J-7D on the other hand should get a 50% off soon.

1 Like

Depends on what BR they add it too. Performance wise the M10 shouldn’t be higher than 10.7, where it would indeed fill a gap.

But if they add it to 11.0+ it would be a waste of time.

Chinese discounts

am on Apple silicon ;)

Once again we get a rewards nerf to Sim. Literally every rewards nerf has been in response to zombers and botters yet instead of dealing with the problem directly Gaijin nerfs the rewards which only affect actual players. Like honestly it’s a joke. I bet after the next air event we’re going to see rewards nerfed again but an option to pay for full rewards.

7 Likes

Well that sucks…
Hope it doesn’t stay that way.

2 Likes

Well considering Gaijin’s track record of Sim nerfs (cough Useful Actions) I doubt that this will be reverted

5 Likes

Yeah man, doesn’t look good.

1 Like

i hope we will hear something today.

Screenshot_20241001-183631_Chrome
Chinese leaker changed his profile. Now its clear that cats are behind these leaks.

15 Likes

I KNEW IT.

Khajit has wares if you have coin. GJN Coin.

2 Likes

@Smin1080p_WT

Is there any reason in particular that the only way that the Devs are dealing with Sim zombers is by reducing the rewards for everyone? Every single Sim economy nerf has been in result of the zombers but everyone but them are affected. Yes it takes them longer but they don’t care, what’s another hour or two for them since all they do is run a script and leave the game running?

The Sim rewards changes from both this and the Useful Actions implemented years ago only affect actual players, the zombers and botters don’t care and are barely affected by this.

Sim should be the mode that when played you receive the most rewards. Granted you still will on score but RP and SL rewards for a 2 hours, 20 kill match are the same as a single 10 minute RB match in a premium bombing bases and getting 1 kill.

But the point is why is the Sim community at large punished for the actions of problematic players? Surely instead of continuously nerfing the rewards there is a better method for deterring the botters and zombers?

6 Likes

im on a Nokia

doesn’t change the matter

so also no “Intel” then.

Anyone would like to share any predictions before the leak?

the bias is so real.

A strela just survived 2 agms fired by my JAPANESE plane.

1 Like

the price of a minor nation modifcation

2 Likes

There will be something for everyone : P

But if I had to guess they will announce a new rule for Canada how both the US and UK will get the same stuff so it’s not split at least for there tech.

That’s nothing

100k RP for a single module.

10 Likes

I know.