Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

You do know that adding more problems doesnt fix one problem right? Yes the pantsir probably shouldnt have been added when the Tor exists for russia. Unfortunately adding Harm to only a select few nations doesnt fix the problem and instead creates an even bigger cyclical problem of CAS being even more powerful and no nations being able to stop it. For now its just the pantsir but theowing more Stuff at it doesnt fix anything, which im assuming you didnt think about.

1 Like

Looking forward to being told to “just spawn fighter planes” when complaining about how CAS completely outranges my ADATS and Stormer

I already dont play SPAA anymore. Helicopters can safely rearm and nullify any of my spaa aside from pantsir or Tor. Most jets sit 16km+ away so again spaa has no purpose. Id rather get into a jet with ARH to deal with other CAS slingers. Of which my only problem is Tor and Pantsir players

For the next update, the M24 HVMS Super Chaffee from Chile for Israel is coming

2 Likes

Literally thats what we already have to do. Spaa is pointless once you can see 11.7, 10.3 and under spaa are the only spaa that still have a purpose.

1 Like

F-16CM Block 50 from USA tech tree ?

Tornado IDS ASSTA 3 ~ SLE

Tornado IT-ECR (Early) & late

F-16V and F-16C Block 70 (ROCAF)

F-16C/D Block 40 Barak ? Not sure

or maybe F-16I Sufa ?

1 Like

6 Likes

looks at leak
looks at the last german ground vehicle

SAME FRICKING THING , cant have original stuff

4 Likes

When 2-3 nations have “shiny powercreep garbage” while the rest don’t, the only way to achieve balance is to add “shiny powercreep garbage” to the nations that don’t have it.

If everyone is super… no one is;
If everyone has “shiny powercreep garbage”… no one has.

OP stuff is only OP when it has no counterparts. Add “OP” stuff to everyone, and then no one has OP stuff anymore, because everyone’s OP stuff cancels out with everyone else’s.

2 Likes

Problem with that is at the end, some nation have just shiny powercreep garbage, and the other that have meta stuff, got also shiny powercreep garbage, BUT have meta stuff, so nothing change for me with that idea, no balance.

Problem is gaijin doesnt think about adding stuff to all nations, thay hasn’t been a priority though they did somewhat try but not enough. Id like for gaijin to try even a smidge to bring actual balance but that doesn’t earn them money like their current system.

1 Like

The fact that everybody (or almost?) got M109 or similar potatoe launcher in 1/2 update was a cool things, hope they done that most of the time.

Dude imagine a squad of these game ends in minutes

11 Likes

Good HE hit on the center of the ship (around torps) send it to the moon to, isn’t it ?

try to balence this to , her 1944 retrofit

1 Like

hmm … but which version
Bundeswehr is already testing Boxer CRV Block 2, so it should be in TT, not an event
(Aussie variant should go to UK)

Spoiler

Next patch and beyond wishlist(Everything except Tech Trees) - #3183 by Raiden_Black

And also buying Boxer AITO variant,

Spoiler

Ukraine Ground Forces Tree - #2422 by Raiden_Black

If Boxer is indeed the next vehicle (I think unlikely coz Vilkas), then i think it might be rarer concepts like the one with RCT40 turret (should go to UK actually) or Boxer with Cockerill 3105 or with Kongsberg RT60 (too similar to Vilkas) or Skyrangers… or even Tracked Boxer-RCT120 (but too concepty)

IMHO, I think it rather can be non-Boxer one like either KF-31 or KF-41 Lynx(s) or … Marder II IFV or … some Swiss vehicle.

This thing was one of the most OP things in Battlestations: Pacific, hahah.

I remember Clans that literally mained this. Not the Yamato, not the Super Yamato, no- KUMA, the torpedo variant that came with a DLC.

5 Likes

50mm armed Marder 2 would be cool man…

1 Like

IIRC, it was passed quite some time ago
Makes some sense to be an event vehicle IMO

Dont forget the Boxer 105