Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Its more the HUMVEE part that I was thinking off, End-of-line is the fact it has AMRAAMs

The Javelin has a legendary reputation IRL, but seeing as how they butchered the SPIKE and the SPIKE is essentially just a bigger javelin, I don’t have high hopes :(

maybe an M3A3 Busk3?

4 Likes

Top-attack missiles work terribly rn. I remember when QN506 was going to be released and everyone thought it would be OP.

It’s very cool, but the big hurdle here is “end-of-line” which means this thing has to be better than HSTV-L, and a BR higher than 11.3

As cool as the Bradley BUSK is, I don’t see it going from 10.0 to 11.7 with only some ERA attached to it

Bradley would also be a good guess like:

tbh surprised the busk package wasnt just an upgrade for the M3A3 in game

Good idea, but not sure how it’d be end of line.

I was already active in this thread, here’s a comment of mine breaking it down:

1 Like

I would say this Humvee would be end of line worthy if the javelin works good.
it could be placed at 10.3-10.7 behind the M1128 and its main strength would be speed and “low profile” with a “powerfull FNF”

No it shows a Phimat Chaff pod.

Better than the HSTV-L or better than the Stryker MGS or better than the ADATS.

If it’s a ground vehicle, those are the options that this mystery vehicle would be placed after.

Maybe its something like:

Unarmored Humvee would just be too vulnerable to fit into “end of line” higher than 11.3, no matter how well the Javelin is modeled

If it was gonna be a car of some sort, maybe the humvee successor JLTV is closer to the mark

Aye, that’s what I was focusing on

Yes, good point. I completely forgot that Stryker is 10.0 and has no vehicles beyond it. I think there’s so many options that could go here since being better than 10.0 is a relatively low bar. It just has to be a tank destroyer of some sort.

Not likely IMO, or basically impossible. When there was drama about no US SPAA last update we got a statement promising Skink and another domestic SPAA to USA. We have now seen the devblog for these. I doubt USA is getting a third SPAA in the same update.

Only SPAA for them, no aircraft, no ships, just 3 SPAA :D

yeah same and with all the drama from the pantsir I have a feeling gaijin might wait till they can give multiple nations better SPAAs

I mean, I won’t complain.

Just saying it’s highly unlikely if not impossible considering how they’ve communicated so far

Me driving my Typ 93 (wich was a end of the line vehicle once) at 11.3 over the open field and just tanking MGs and APFSDS all day because “iam speed” and “No armor best armor” rules applied to me.

8 Likes

So didnt see anyone ask but… any idea which scimitar it is?

Theres like, 7 or 8 versions on the CVRT FV107, not including the mk2 even.

Any of the thermals? Which engine? 235hp drive train upgrade?

I assume its the base stock scimitar, but it would be grand to have the late 2000s fully kitted out model.

As per the rules of the British ground tree.

Which ever one fits at 8.3 (alongside the Warrior) or at 10.0 (Alongside the DW)

1 Like