Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

what an actual joke… yet without pointing fingers too much, how come the F-4F ICE gets Lis stock? It’s not as if the nado or the SHAR have any claims to being better…

well, it is sure that IFV(only not having 160+) can’t pen that side armor now. and that is fine me.

Shar FA 2 still has the GR.3 HUD, was really hoping that would be sorted.

1 Like

Is it just me or aircraft fly differently? feels “floaty” when you maneuver?

I cannot quite describe it. But less immediate response to input almost more realistic I want to say.

1 Like

Probably gonna come here but doubt it’s the theme.

i would argue the the ICE is better then both of them, being lighter then the tornado and being able to carry more missiles then the shar

Armor is still the same, the Namer can be overpressur if you hit the Side and it can only use 2 spikes even if x-ray shows 4

Su-27SM skins :)

High Altitude Tricolor

Tricolor

7 Likes

i mean regardless of whether they’re better or not the upshot is more that neither are “sufficiently” better to deserve not to have IRCCM missiles.

oh yeah no I fully agree, honestly I still say the Shar should be 12.0 so it at least wont see F15Cs and Su27SMs every game

I have to say, the new preset UI is really ugly

1 Like

Did Gaijin seriously think the Dev version of the AAM-4 settings were appropriate and implemented this version…?
It’s clearly a temporary setting… What the hell is going on?
Did Gaijin really think that the performance of the booster is the same as that of the MICA, which is clearly different in size, and what is it about the current AAM-4 that makes it equivalent to the AIM-120C?

1 Like

I don’t get why we can now slide vehicle in the ready lineup, but still can’t change their place

As expected the AAM-4 was gimped great.

1 Like

oh yea italybros. AV-8B kinda good now

It’s Japanese, so there was no question that it’d be munted.

2 Likes

Im glad we got our domestic missles but man at least let them be accurate

Accurate ENOUGH anyway

Anyway, my (better than average but still) shitty Aussie internet finally got through the download, and I will now be admiring the F-4F ICE.

The new lineup setup through me for a loop for a second.

1 Like

next update should focous on adding more top tier SAMs and Anti Radiation missiles, then call the update something like cat and mouse

2 Likes

Bug? pylons blue