Major Update "Seek & Destroy" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

Gib f4f ice.
tenor-1764366947

2 Likes

I wish I could see France’s new top battleship Strasbourg from 1942. In the new update

Spoiler

And see the Dutch light cruiser De Ruyter

Spoiler

7 Likes

When I say interesting I’m talking about the countries having large scale unique modifications or domestic vehicles.

What you mention for Indonesia doesn’t sound so interesting to me. The best they have is probs their AMX-13 modifications

I dont see a reason for 2A7HU not getting added, as Italy itself is gonna be getting some Leos in the future.

Good movie lol (not really, but visuals are decent)

Your lucky day

1 Like

I would laugh so hard.
german AND sweden mains in shambles yet again cuz no leopards in their own trees

Nice, they’ll be able to try and ground strike, whilst not all-aspecting any unsuspecting flareless 9.3

I dont see a reason for Sweden mains to complain, although Germany having only one of its own like that is a thing, so maybe.

nah mostly because they also cope along with german mains.
one cant have a thing over the other, they throw a tantrum otherwise. it’s usually about top tiers as well, so the most boring/brainded part of the game.

2 Likes

I suspect Colorado class will be the next BB added, that or Dunkerque and Strasbourg

Goes practically about 30-50% of community.

I hope so. That’d bring me back to naval. Slowly getting closer to the North Carolina and the South Dakota.

Today’s teaser, right?

1 Like

Hopefully.

Should be, yeah

Translation: something is coming

7 Likes

Yep, I imagine its gonna go live sometime after the regular Thursday stream ends. A lot of times Gaijin removes the previous update’s teaser from the home page of their YouTube channel a short time before the new teaser comes out, so you can look out for that

AVRE confirmed

14 Likes