Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Wonder if were getting any AT-cars. Like the willys jeep with a 106mm or the Swedish speedsters. Probably not but one can hope.

Srsly what ww2 and round that era might we get?

I saw a picture of a Field modified Jeep with some Armor plates and a twin Bazooka where the MG would usually be, I guess we could see that one

1 Like

Sounds funny

Reported somewhere in 2022. Not sure if a new report has been made since the whole switch of reporting tool and forums though.

I forgot it’s already been in the game lol
In the past I thought they didn’t add some Italian naval helicopters (like AB.204AS, AB.212ASW, AS.61), exclusively because they used AS.12 which in naval survice iirc only used SAP warhead.

Spoiler

Nevermind then XD

It’s currently planed to recieve it’s unguided rockets too yes, they just are not finished yet

9 Likes

Can I ask on a scale of 1 to 10 how do you feel this update will make me happy ?

The Wessex is a different domestic development to the H-34 and it’s loadouts are not connected. A report concerning the H-34 loadouts has already been passed. However it should be noted that more ATGMs being added can lead to BR changes. So this needs to also be taken into consideration.

4 Likes

There are many vehicles that are yet to come to the game. Sadly we can’t give a reason for each and every one. But we are always adding more and more :)

9 Likes

hell yea sm3 after almost a year we get to see the better su25

2 Likes

And not even that will have thermals
/s

I want more ww2 era tanks and aircraft more than modern stuff

3 Likes

No

@Smin1080p i was wondering, how are the images for devblogs made? someone just ports the model into some show room or do you have your own thing that you cant share?

1 Like

But are they adding more WW2 era tanks???

1 Like

I have to disagree on this one…
America is pretty good (very much - way above avarage) around these br’s in naval, especially with the USS Alaska, Mississippi and Nevada.

IMHO

So the one leak list has 3 right so far, does that mean that a Canadian Leopard IS coming???

How about the Iowa class?

However, ammorack

Genuinely though American ships are not that scary once you learn they can almost all be oneshotted relatively consistently

Yes, please there is so much missing.

1 Like