Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

when will be the devstream? this week?

So tomorrow will be a 2 blog day, right? )))

1 Like

WDYM, Fox is a lovely addition if the list is true.

Who doesnt want an armoured car that goes over 100kmh and has a IRL history of flipping over and killing the crew?

God I just hope if it is true, Gaijin finally unscrews the RARDEN default belt away from the insane AP/HE/AP/HE/AP/HE that does not make sense/afaik isnt real.

RARDEN takes 2x3 round clips, which means it would be a AP/HE/AP clip and a HE/AP/HE clip, not really how it works, it also drops rof from 80 to 40, just give me a nice AP clip and a nice, separate HE clip!

15 Likes

Will it come with those naff MATRA 2-inch peashooter rockets though?

I agree with him, meh. Just like with the Fox that is on the list. Historically the vehicles are interesting, but as game additions they are super meh. Just my opinion as a customer.

1 Like

I wait for this version of fox FV721 Fox-AA

1 Like

@Smin1080p just a random question but is there any particular reason why we havent seen the Mig-25 in game yet?

1 Like

2 Likes

Japanese Mig-25 (=

1 Like

@Smin1080p

Naval heli lane? Wildcat in the future?

3 Likes

Does AS-12 have SAP warhead?

https://wiki.warthunder.com/AS.12

1 Like

I’m just happy we’re getting a British light vehicle… a domestic light vehicle

1 Like

what is going on with cr2 mantlet

1 Like

No info yet

Oh, look, AS12 missile, French atgm that we still don’t have when Allouette can/should use them.

That’s 4 ATGM for UK H-34, where are the 4 for the French H-34, mh ?

After a jaguar for UK with better French missile than the French one, a H34 for UK with better French atgms than the French one. lol

15 Likes

No.

3 Likes

Wikipedia sais there was a SAP, HEF and a HEAT warhead

Warthunder wiki quotes regular Wikipedia on that

2 Likes

have you filed Bug reports on that yet?