Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Iowa isnt in the game yet

Thats what im sayin

1 Like

thats too bad

He asks for a counter against the scharnhorst and sachsen, who are already ingame.

PS* The ones who need counters are Italy and France.

Japan perhaps as well, since they dont have a fast firing ship at that br. Unlike the main 4 nations.

1 Like

Looks like it.

Now hopefully it is part of an upcoming Canadian tech-tree.

1 Like

No not really
im just sayin that it would be cool if they add those ships like:
Iowa vs Yamamoto

no not really what?

The in game models are displayed in a particular way yes to show as much detail as possible.

10 Likes

The iowa and yamato are going to be the most hyped vehicles of Naval, those wouldnt be coming in for a long while.

IG.

i see, thanks

aw man

Same as the M134 minigun pods, GAU-19 gun pods and M230 chain gun for the MH-60L DAP?

Remember, we can confirm about 25 vehicles coming thanks to the leak list, and from what I know personally.

Hungarian air tree is probably 8-10 planes

Maybe around 4-5 boats

37-40 vehicles already, with most people only caring about ground and air, so there probably won’t be too many surprises, but that didn’t mean they won’t be interesting

1 Like

I hope so. Sweden has gotten straight copy-paste when it has vehicles by Landsverk. So many tanks that could be added with little effort

1 Like

But i would still like if they were going to add more ww2 era tanks and aircraft than modern

3 Likes

a 360 model viewer would be a nice feature for any dev blog containing a specific vehicle.

3 Likes

We can hope

1 Like

Yea, it would be neato

at least you got a Blackhawk unlike the Israelis

One plane i hope they would add [

Douglas XTB2D Skypirate

](Douglas XTB2D Skypirate Prototype Heavy Torpedo Bomber Aircraft)

3 Likes