Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

i think the only thing we havent talked about was the creation of the earth itself

2 Likes

when was that event again?

if the 229 was a hit for the teaser then it’s Coming this thursday

So these are all the important leaks so far more or less
IMG_6498
723c918f77a30d8f029aaebedfa052f69d654865-1
d4584b341c8bb903674fb4911b5dace9ee8326e1-1
So basically, the leaks list is probably pretty accurate, with it only missing at most 2-4 thaings that people actually care about, and also we can assume about 8 or more planes in the Hungarian air tree(Mig-21, Mig-23, Mig-29, and Su-22) and then some boats. It seems that we will get the teaser or maybe dev stream even on the 29th

2 Likes

I’ve mostly just been discussing the F-20 Tigershark

Loosely expecting they had something good Friday and didn’t get round to dotting the i’s, which they’ve done now and will release. Might be the hopium though.

1 Like

if we get a teaser on thursday then we’ll probably get a stream on friday

if that’s true I’d actually expect a blog today, even tho it’s monday

2 Likes

That’s basically how I feel too. It’s been weird having a compressed dev cycle, so I hope this week is crammed

1 Like

gotta be, unless we get 2 teasers before the dev stream

Inb4 its another premium blog today.

Hm, i hope if gaijin is adding hungarian aviation to italy, i hope that they add something unique than a bunch of copy-paste for low tier.

The Buccaner S2B, what is the difference from what we already have in game?

2 Likes

I’ve often thought that’d be nicer so there is less excited waiting for stuff. Only now I know what I’d really want is simply time to move faster because the excited waiting is still there albeit with less concrete info to go on 😅

yea… i know

We should get a heads up either way for the dev stream, as a few days before they will do a dev server update, and this basically signals the we will have a dev stream and dev server

1 Like

if it’s a good premium, I’d take the premium blog, however if it’s a bad premium then id rather have a regular blog

I still don’t believe this list. Even though I’d kill for the M60-120S.

Should get laser guided bombs. Could also carry TV guided missiles, but they a “driver” type that we don’t have in game currently, so I wouldn’t count on them coming unless gajjin adds them as a normal TV weapon

1 Like

they could still add them as regular manual guided

I have very good reason to trust the vast majority of this list. But don’t worry, their are atleast 2 surprises not mentioned that some people will like

1 Like

Better CAS weapons namely GBUs, and TV missiles, if they add the SAAF Buccs weapons to it aswell it could also carry AS30L.