Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

you act like you know more then the rest and im suspicious about it

tell us your secrets Moonman

Out of respect for they guy who’s been a real G and helped me get some bits of info, I cannot.

But I just wanna let y’all know that the list from China guy is most likely very on the money.

oh so you got a private source?

Ok, one thing where B O A T? 😅

1 Like

I feel ya, but out of principle I simply do not trust any leak lists without naval, naval is just too hard to fake. If its right then I lose nothing, but I’d rather be wrong than hype myself up for something (M60-120S) that might not show up.

1 Like

Well iirc they can add 4 unique aircraft for starters they can add the PLZ P.11 and an Avia B-543. I forgot the two other names of the other 2 aircraft

There is the Ca.310, another thing if they add Hungarian Bf 109, i hope they add italian camos to them to, that italy used a bunch of them

3 Likes

I personally wouldn’t care, because I wouldn’t even touch the tree.

However I think it would overtake israel as the least popular tree and quickly be abandoned by Gaijin post release, like what mostly happened to Israel.

S2B was the RAF, it also had intergrated flares

1 Like
  • Laser Guided Bombs
  • AIM-9G/L
  • Fuselage mounted countermeasures (so you no longer need to give up a pylon
  • Better RWR
  • Martel & Sea Eagle missiles (if we’re lucky)
7 Likes

Oh rhat bomber yea, ngl I hope we get a blog today detailing Hungarian aircraft

1 Like

USSR pack denied

You forgot this one. Slightly different but important.

I wonder if the Leo2a4m CAN will be a British Squadron vehicle at 11.3?

Idk, we have the Komoran Missile as anti-ship missiles, i hope they add to every nation where is possible

2 Likes

Today is Monday, there is usually no blog on Monday, especially at the beginning of the dev season!

Just before the Leo2A5 was added to calm them down.

We will probably get the Friday ship blog

1 Like

@X_pazzo1972_X I feel like they are going to add the Me 109C to the Hungarian line as that would make sense.
Why they are randomly adding one to Germany at this late stage.

Hungary used the Bf 109 C? I didn’t know

1 Like

There is this list where it goes through what Hungary had in terms of Italian. German and yes even French aircraft

4 Likes