Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Don’t care, they need to finish the grind for the leos they don’t have yet before asking for a new one

Leopards that aren’t from any nation already represented should go to Germany. This should be common sense.

1 Like

Ignore me, I was just joking. I won’t deny that 2A4M CAN looks like the perfect candidate for the new German premium and that I would love to have it, but there is still L2 Turkish, which is also great to take that place.
I have no idea what Gaijin will do, but I do support having all Canadian vehicles in the same place.

2 Likes

At least make them speak English… because the MEXAS in Germany speak german

1 Like

There were not many of these made

We’ll likely see that soon. Giving English voices to Canadian tanks would not be difficult. You can even suggest it, the voices are already there.

The Canadian Alpha jet would be neat but weird.

As it’s mostly Top Aces a private company that works for the Canadian government for the most part. (they have served other nations)

And the only RCAF thing that uses them is this that I could find.
https://www.canada.ca/en/air-force/corporate/squadrons/414-squadron.html

2 Likes

I tried to make a suggestion for that but failed due to my poor understanding of the WT forums at the time.

Personally, I think they might have held off(as all the other English nations have speaks their own one) so they could make it so it speaks both English and French as both are primary languages.

3 Likes

I thought the air force used it. In this case, if it is about Top aces it is complicated :(

1 Like

When Gaijin?

4 Likes

Indeed it is complicated.

With Gaijin’s previous statements, the short answer would have been no.

But what makes it worse is that a part of them is officially part of the RCAF(if I understood what the 414 squads info right).

1 Like

Hoping for blegdev today

Gimme that iai version for Israel lmfao (F-5E Tiger III too)

1 Like

4 Likes

How long does it usually take between devlog release/announcement and the opening of the dev server?

a week or two the teaser is set to come 29th

1 Like

merkava mk5 or better known as merkava mk4 barak

1 Like

Praying for dovbleg

1 Like

Hello guys, how are you? Anyone can do a little recap of what you talked about for the last days?

1 Like

Umm yeah give me 1 min to collect everything you might need