Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Teaser usually comes one day before the dev stream or even the night before it. Do you remember the name of the dude who makes the teasers for Gaijin?

He has a Discord or something

i think you mean pandramodo

Yes, any news from him?

he doesnt give news, the last one he did was non gajin, for the new thunder sound version

1 Like

Ah, sad moment >:^[.

The last thing he did was the 2D animation for the latest anime ad.

As seen here.

true, only reason i even remembered his name. But i didnt consider that a trailer xD

*quietly suffering from rage

It means nothing.

The EAP sorta I guess has become a meme unto itself within the community (kinda like the free Abrams which sometimes pops back up), but the addition of Smin and whatnot made it even funnier frankly

4 Likes

Like a told, the Canadian leo is probably a pack for a futur Canadian tree but nobody want to listen “leopard are only for Germany blabla”

2 Likes

The only thing I see are the German main and UK main fighting for the leo…hey guy Canada is a real country <<

2 Likes

Why it could be impossible to the Canada to be added as a new tree?

Germany doesn’t need new leos

2 Likes

Reddit I take it?

Don’t worry they believe most nations like Canada are all C&P and don’t have anything unique bar one vehicle and subscribers to the “infinite sub-trees idea” and even the fact I brought the limited space thing wasn’t taking how it should have been.

Luckily you’ll find people here willing to listen as we do, do our research(or shamelessly steal other peoples work like me with Thatz’s stuff)

5 Likes

Reddit? No here…

Oh boy, that’s even worse. Unless you are talking about x_Shini then don’t mind him he just wants all the leopards in Germany and will rarely support them going elsewhere.

For German main all the Leo are for Germany and for the US main it’s the same but for Sherman’s

1 Like

Ah yes the US should get the Skink because the Grizzly I is a domestically built version of the Sherman I know that all too well.

1 Like

nooooooooo! you should regret what you said! lol 😂

I guess tomorrow will be D-day for that leak list.
I’m very excited for the Alpha Jet. If the listing is true, I can still get it from the British TT (I don’t play baguette tree yet)

hell, if canada comes and the alpha jet is a preorder, grind that TT!

2 Likes

Yup

1 Like