Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

@war_Tinder pointed out to me, that they’ve changed the Jaguar event’s rewards, the 9th star now also gives a skin. This reminded me that I forgot to send in said skin 5 days ago.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/879979752658718760/1211372880026402948/jaguar_iscamo.png?ex=65edf5e8&is=65db80e8&hm=2fac9751cdc496912cdd2bc6cf1b60eb05477f1cb4d916f9e8915bef54b85aa8&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=701&height=701

16 Likes

I think Magic II in the game it might be Magic II Mk.2

But I wonder Magic II basic like Magic II Mk.2 but without IRCCM ?

it’s normal for some people to say that the Hungarian airline branch is arriving, so it’s not surprising.

Absolutely blursed, not a chance lmao.

so guys, anything new? leaks,news,pics, anything at all or it’s just the same since yesterday.

there is this

1 Like

saw this one before, man i can’t wait for the teaser.

1 Like

Some non-shit premium planes for Brit and Italy tops would be welcome

1 Like

I am honored my work has been so readily adopted by the community, thank you all.

6 Likes

Oooo a P.11 and/or B-534 would be cool! The P.11 is a monoplane that looks like it should be a biplane, and the B-534 is a biplane that looks like it should be a monoplane haha

3 Likes

you made this if so thank you its very nice

Great, so now they’re trying to squeeze three different Indian Jaguar variants in to one vehicle instead of just the two!

1 Like

Yes. Lol. I’ll take commissions for shabby photoshop so long as it doesn’t break the rules.

3 Likes

It 's not as if the liveries themselves have ever meant to represent the variant, like the F4D-1 exclusively using ones belonging to the other production block.

Indeed the other unstable part of sub-trees is how they bring everything for that nation with them.

Let’s take the popular idea of give all the dominions as sub-trees to the UK. Suddenly the UK has access to Leopards and Abrams, Mirages(tho I think ZA already dose that) and Voodoos and other unfavorable things.

It’s similar to why I hate the “Commonwealth tree” idea. I know these concepts exist to limit C&P but that’s not what it’ll do.

“Why play anyone else” is something I like to say.

Similar with the “United Minor nation tree” (not that many of those nations should be minor due to their actions) which is just a hot pot of so much different tech styles.

I’d rather a nation filled with C&P if it mean that nation had a style(wether that be play style or tech they use). Over a hot pot of everyone’s stuff.

4 Likes

Skins have no effect on the variant of the vehicle. Whether or not a skin matches the variant isn’t a concern as long as it is close enough. Gaijin has said that several times.

4 Likes

So then its only two variants in one vehicle

Yes. The DARIN II stages 2 and 3 in 1 plane.

2 Likes

Good, that’s exactly how it should be. The grind in WT is long, especially to high tiers, and the more and easier access to variety that every player has, the better. Exclusivity is always bad, both in practice and as an attitude.

I would actually play high tiers if I could have a full Canadian lineup (tanks, IFVs, jets, etc), but unfortunately we can’t.

1 Like