Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

And Sufa

I’m just catching up from yesterday
But does this mean the Hungarian air tree devblog will be on the 29th of February, this Thursday
And that the release date for the update is planned to be the 12th of March? Cause that’s what it feels like

More like the entire teaser, but I doubt the Hungarian air force will be the focus of the teaser.

1 Like

Well no last time a teaser came on a wensday the way he says preview I think he mean the stream

Thursday is usually the case. Gaijin doesnt have a fixed schedule hence there are exceptions.

What’s sad about that is, Italy has some of the highest amounts of suggested vehicles in the forums
There really isn’t an excuse
If everything that’s been suggested in forums got added tomorrow
Italy would be the 2nd biggest tech tree in the air, and the largest on the ground

It’s not like there is a lack of vehicles to add

@Smin1080p Yo quick question, is there a possibility (or the consideration) that in a future update (this year) the devs will give/replace the AIM-7M with the better AIM-7MH to F16s and F15s?

Many people say that AIM-7Ms are not that good and as an owner of both F16s and F15s I can agree 99%.

Plus I assume that Fox-3s come this year either be it in the next patch or whatever, so I would imagine that as speaking of modifications for future more advanced jets the 7MH could be a starting missile for the next F15s versions so AMRAAMs ofc wouldn’t be by default.

2 Likes

The F-104S is vastly different from the base F-104G it’s based on

The AV-8B+ isn’t copy paste when America gets their’s, the American one will be copy paste then

The C-13 is the only one that could be considered copy paste

hyhg

I mean the guy is pretty set on the 29 thing

I’m 99% sure he just means “wait till the 29th”

2 Likes

I would say it could meant mig29(being the last plane), but since the 29th is thursday, wont be suprising to see them in a teaser - well, they dont need individual devblogs. Again however I doubt the theme of the teaser being HUAF.

No he told me off for that

My question to that is, what would the theme be then?
I mostly agree, just curious

I have no idea. Like, there are just not enough unique vehicles for a teaser, at least the Sons of Attila has the csaba turan and KF41. If there is a big shot that will most likely to be the narrative perspective. Otherwise it is just different vehicles running around a new map.

I fount another 29th

I would once again say it is the teaser. None of the Hungarian planes needs a seperate devblog, the original designs were rather uninteresting.

Dude he not talking about Hungary here.

The 29th seems to be the date of the stream hence preview as that what the stream is

1 Like

You’re missing the obvious here. When he said wait for 229, he obviously means Horten Ho 229.

5 Likes

HO 229 - dorito
Gaijin collabing with dorito?

4 Likes

229 and 312? Clearly this means we’re getting a teaser on August 16th, with the update on November 7th.

5 Likes