Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

who? what?

Don’t hit me, I’m just kidding.
By the way, Eitan IFV didn’t appear in any leak?

Gotta say, I am glad to see the F-20 at 12.0, since I was fully expecting gaijin to put it at 11.3 because US premium. Most of the other new vehicles BRs seem pretty whack tho

Oooo Tiran 5 would be dope as hell haha, been waiting a long time for that one

1 Like

Yep, I’ve started packing a PT boat just to near gurantee the win. But yeah, the spawns are attrocious

I just socked really that they went the trouble of making a RAM I when we like have the RAM II.
Sitting right in the dev files of Britain why not just use that ?

1 Like

Magic appearance of the possibility for France to finally get a Light Tank it seems.

because we need more

Just call it Su-30 lol, and if the US is going to get the F-15C, give it multirole and call it the Su-30M.

Canadian tree soon tm lol

3 Likes

I mean, there is a truckload of stuff in the files that they could just release anytime, but choose not to

1 Like

Idkw but I think they lost access over those models or forgot they are atcually there

Did you see that? China seems to be getting a Chinese subtree. Very impressed

I’m a fan of this list of… stuff… that people keep posting.

It was supposed to be a new jet for Japan, but I haven’t seen it yet unfortunately, hard to say if it will be added at this point or not, as I don’t think I’ve seen it in the files yet but will have to check

Do you guys think that we will get new vehicles on the second dev server?

China? Bruh, what about Japan?

if their is a second dev server maybe

Don’t worry about it, I not going to hit you

1 Like

Like wha ?

There are a few other problems but I guess not very important.
For example, Id say that CAS(not very close, its usually pe8 or lancaster lol) in naval RB should not require the player to die, but just spawning right away after a few SP - returning to the spawn is very undesirable in certain conditions, but only the CAS that the player brings.
A BR barrier could take place, and most ideally between 5.7 - 6.0, light cruisers, especially British, French, Italian, and Russian, stood little chance against CA and battlecruisers alike.
Additionally, a generic decompression should take place. The liverpool is in no place fighting against pola, which should not face the aoba. Well, more of a British issue and the lack of post-treaty cruisers but there are other similar cases.