Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Britain’s first and only IFV in game has MILAN. That is what it used. Yes France should also get a MILAN launcher, but im guessing for whatever reason, it hasnt come yet. Both nations need more IFVs and its possible that you will get an IFV MILANs as well at somepoint.

“We want an IFV”
Gaijin: adds a premium one.
"We want an IFV in the tech tree
Gaijin: purposely adds the AMX-10P without Milans.

If this doesn’t convince people of how Gaijin truly sees France, I don’t know what will.

4 Likes

Okay, thats fair.

Brimstone can be used for both air and ground launches. Range is dependant though.

Rafale has Brimstone listed as an export option, but it’s never been integrated or mounted from what I can see, or even in mock-up so the jet can’t actually use Brimstone, it just could be done.

Its mostly just because MBDA makes the missile that it is included here.

More like

“We want stab tank”
Gaijin: Here a premium with a stab, the earliest tank to have it !

…We want light tank past 8.3/8.7 !
Gaijin : Here a light premium, now shut up, give us money for helping us work more on the big 3.

The two not garbage EBRs being event/BP vehicles is a travesty.

3 Likes

I do think maker nations should always receive their kit either simultaneously individually when it comes to game.

Unless it would require something like a major new vehicle.

1 Like

Its like how all BAE aircraft are advertised with basically whatever weapon system BAE is developing at the time. Like BAE EAP and Skyflash Actives and the BAE Hawk and the SRAAM

1 Like

As well as the most used and massivly produced French prop of WW2 as an event.

4 Likes

Gripen being part BAE being advertised with SKYFLASH is another example.

Yep

Sure, both our country could get 2 lines of lights.

Yeah… cant happen for us, we got SA. But could happen for you though

Britain and France alike are being bend right over by Gaijin constantly.

2 Likes

Because it can’t mount them, there no support for it in the turret (unlike the BMP-1/2, Warrior or Marder).

Completely ignoring the fact that there is a variant with Milans.

1 Like

You know what, I really really hope we get a BAE Hawk with SRAAM. That sounds like fun. Would make a great 9.7 premium I think.

1 Like

Agree on that.

If a nation build something, even if it’s another one that use it, this tech would not existed without the first nation, so in best case it would come to the builder, and in the worst to both, but never to the buyer alone.

You talk to yourself a lot ?

You good buddy ?

1 Like

We are all autistic here.

3 Likes