Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

France has one of the biggest and most powerful militaries in the world, and has for quite a while, yet the ground tree is arguably worse than Japan in some regards.

2 Likes

Man, i’m sad. Now that we know that the first leak list (the one with premiums for all nations) is fake; surely the T-80UE is not coming to the g a m e >:^[.

t-80ue-1-mbt

Russia has enough for the time being.

1 Like

When was Ajax denied?

Latest variant of the Brimstone can be ground launched:

Spoiler

1 Like

3 Likes

Even just a Dozer-blade equipped Chally 2 would be quite interesting. Its a shame none have one, I think the standard CR2 had one on dev server

1 Like

At first glance i thought its the bmpt

Spoiler

p435

1 Like

They expended all of their Cold War R&D budget on a oversized nuclear weapons program. Remember, France is the only european power who reached the 90s with a second generation MBT as their main combat vehicle.

So…is normal for Japan to be better in some areas lol.

I took that as a joke but fair do’s

Completely ignoring the fact that France has more light vehicles than Russia, yet has a fraction of the number in game, I see.

1 Like

I appreciate the transparency, its positive so that the community can understand the thought process behind Gaijins decisions.

Well this EBRC Jaguar on the first picture use a 40mm CTA, alongside other light we worked on like this variants of AMX10RC with 40mm and atgms (HOT afaik):

Résumé

Or advanced VBCI2s (40mm + Akeron MP):

Résumé

4 Likes

2nd arms exporter in the world in 2023, 3rd for years before that after US and Russia, but for Gaijin they just give our tech to other TT but never to us xD

1 Like

Next update: USSR expansion, all former states are added

Let me re-phrase that for you.

“we are the second largest arms exporter in the world, why do other nations keep getting all our equipment?”

Maybe because you exported it to them :D

1 Like

It’s a ground variant, or can be used both as ground and air launched?

Wonder what the Rafale was supposed tobe able to use, dunno about Brimstone variants (under left wings)

Résumé

Brimstone 1 & 2 are air launched only
Brimstone 3 can be used in either role

1 Like

Should come to us first, specially if we used them also.

Still things we developed.

Where are our MILAN launcher?

1 Like