Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

I mean it looks like a nerf to me but hey thats just me, and even then they totally need a nerf one of the worst mbts at top tier

im sorry im not watching the streams

internwt isn’t good enough down below the foundry

Top Gun grads at work

yeah it looks like a nerf because they havent finished it yet. have patience man.

I know gaijin that shit is a nerf and if it wasnt finished why even show it off?

Lol. lmao even.

21 Likes

Look at it when they have armour on, lots more going on lmao,

Because i think people asked about it and wanted to know the state of it

When I say they did France dirty I meant that they didn’t talked about the tens bug reports about the Leclerc nor about a new IFV or light tank to try to make it a bit better

I thought the same when I saw the map

Gaijin map design moment

1 Like

This isnt an update, this is a easy money grab for people who have to much free money to spent.

4 Likes

t80u at 10.0

lmfao how much more handholding for the russian 10.0 lineup. Half of the soviet armory is 10.0 at this point

9 Likes

are they kidding me, how is russia getting force feed 10.0 vehicles to keep that wallet warrior line up

6 Likes

idk considering gaijins utter lack of love for the uk I wouldnt be surprised if they got hit with a nerf for no reason

i got that they were similar.
this is too much.
i hereby declare this the Pasta strike, in the name of new ita air tt and the amoung of CTR+V going on

Oh my gawd, hold the cope. Wait at least until the dev server so we can actually test before you start knee jerking

1 Like

I thought the dev server should open shortly after the english stream? What happend?

How much Premiums can we pack in one Update? YES!!!

1 Like

They give the year 1922. It’s a pity not with a curved pipe, but this is 1923

2 Likes