Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

It’s good to see them adding SPAA to mid tier Germany. Really filling in some major gaps in trees with this patch.

3 Likes

Thats not what i meant.

Its the fact that halve if the content isnt accessible without a high price.

1 Like

Now if only the Kugel can get dropped a bit, if the quad 30mm is 6.0 then it can drop too

Can’t wait for the hvap to be removed just like the kugelblitz

Belive RU Stream just said “Challenger 2 damage model Devblog soon but its still WIP atm”

they briefly showed it and it looks very much better already.

3 Likes

u guys getting an spaa that fills a gap just like germany lol, in that case germany is done dirty as well

yippe challenger 2 nerf, because it totally needed a weaker mantle

3 Likes

ye but the quad one is as armored as the Flakpanzer 1

still gon be a rly good vehicle tho, the MK103s got .50cal like Ballistics and hit like a horse

Except the quad is an open top while Kugel is fully enclosed. I wouldn’t be surprised if the quad ends up dropping in BR.

eh stop with the nation vs nation bickering

Except Germany has already a very great Top tier tank, IFV while France lack both

its WIP still dont just take the image out of context you fart.

1 Like

did they just entirely remove the mantle?

Also gaijins premiums are now more expensive than even the top end dcs modules which is absurd.

6 Likes

they literally said “WIP still”

Sweden with a single prem showed off

u talked about this update, being done dirty for this update still applies

War Thunder Screenshot 2023.12.07 - 16.30.15.41

13 Likes

If it’s more accurate I’m all for it, at least then it will go down ny 0.3 br where is belongs.

Half of the content are literally the same vehicles u have in the tree with visual differences (Type 90, Centauro, Merkava and STVR)
The only one is the F-20
I still don’t understand how people think they could give updates so frecuently without people paying for premium stuff