Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Was it battlerating based or tier based? Depends on that.

Comment reported as spam then

1 Like

because u are plain wrong lol. Would u have prefered sweden to get a true A variant without HMD and so on?

Feel free, Ironic af coming from you though.

I think that a 12.0 br aircraft that’s still rank 7 may work

Sure tbh. That’s what i honestly expected last patch.

Ideally, Sweden would have gotten a JAS39A with only RB74s much earlier, with the C coming in Air Superiority with AIM-9Ms, but that’s beside the point.

1 Like

Israel seriously needs a toptier SPAA. The Imp.Chaparral (which should be renamed to “Drakon”, as that was the local name) just isn’t good in toptier and in general is found in a really awkward BR placement.

The HVSD/ADAMS would be cool to see.

7 Likes

No country has rank 7’s br 12.0 aircraft. All are rank 8

Israel is in need of literally everything except MBTs.

3 Likes

Ah, fair point

i think the current gripen C FM is the same as the swedish one, what i meant is that the gripen C if added should be with amraams if not it’s useless then, I prefer waiting another Patch and get it with modifed version of the aim120 instead of getting it with only skyflashes and AIM9Ms.

The C is slightly worse due to weight but like slight

The Gripen C can’t even use Skyflashes, so the Swedish one shouldn’t get them, and the ZA one should have them romoved.

1 Like

i don’t even think the A can either
it comes from when presented it had a mock up skyflash Infront of it

the SA gripen C while having access to Aim120s, South africa did not in fact operate the Aim120 so yeah even if aim120 drops idk if they would add it for the South African gripen C or not, and idk if South africa used another type of amraam tbh.

Anyone even pick skyflashes over 9M’s

It’s disputed. Some sources say it can, some say it can’t. It’s just that everything after it is known for sure to not be able to use them.

they should NOT, logically speaking add the Aim120 to South african gripen in this case but i mean they did add 9Ms to sweden when sweden never bought it so nothing is impossible.

SAAF used R-Derby iirc as they couldnt order AIM-120 due to arms embargoes