Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

he was trolling lol xD

2 Likes

Thank you. good sir.

shhh, I think we have a new “alex” here

1 Like

Thanks, they did directly promise it then. I was thinking they said something like, “We plan on adding the JAS39C for Sweden in the first major update of 2024”, that would have left them some wiggle room.

u are still wrong, because sweden ended up getting their “C” variant a whole update earlier then promised

“we’re still planning” should obviously indicate that it is subject to change. “we’d like to say” also lets you assume that his statement doesn’t hold full confidence.

they said that before upgrading the A in the end and making it equal to the C

Dude you almost killed me.

I’m eating my supper lol

2 Likes

Show me the gripen c in the swedish tree and I’ll shut up. You can’t.

Actualy, Gaijin sources say something different here.

Spoiler

what we can do about it man, the current gripen A is equal to the gripen C, so not a loss for us.

the swedish gripen C even if it dropped currently it wouldn’t add anything new so it’s useless, I suggest getting over it.

1 Like

Then they could have provided an update then, which would have been months ago.

He really can’t handle his disappointment without ranting here

1 Like

Isn’t it actually even BETTER? Supposedly Gripen A is lighter than Gripen C.

upgraded A variant with HMD etc same capabilities then the C

https://wiki.warthunder.com/JAS39A

I’m not upset it’s not coming. I’m upset that I, and no one else for that matter, can have an honest or open communication with a dev who makes a game i truly enjoy. They mislead, they lie and they deceive. This isn’t the first time and it’ll likely not be the last.

He got an audience that why if we ignore his whining he will stop

Thats not the gripen c.

Unrelated to tank premiums and more just a general premium question: since the top rank for Air is 12.7 now, does that mean a 12.0 or 12.3 br premium aircraft could come at any time? (Not specifically this update, but any update in the future while the highest BR is 12.7)

its rather obvious when gajin was to gracious and just decided to give them the “C” a whole patch earlier