Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Sorry for the late reply, but does the delayment of Swedish JAS39C imply anything to the Hungarian Air Subtree? Once again, only assuming this gets added this patch.

not a lie, the decision to give sweden the grippen c this update was before they decided to give sweden an upgraded A variant with HMD etc. Now that the swedish grippen has all the features of the C as well, it would make no sense to add it in the exact same state. If anything it was a grace by gajin to upgrade the A variant and not make Sweden wait a whole update

it was said in the first or 2nd update, more likely in the 2nd, it was at no point promised or specified

then they should’ve said if everything goes as we are planning the gripen C is coming in the first major Update of 2023.

Once again, there was no lie here. We aim to keep you guys informed and up to date as much as possible and as far in advance as possible.

People are often requesting we do that more and more and its a constant aim of ours to improve communication as much as possible and in as much advance as possible.

It must however be understood that plans are not fixed, as things can and very much do change.

8 Likes

Wrong, they never said that. They said ARH missiles will come in the first or second patch of the new year.

I dont think its fair to say gaijin lie when all it is, is plans changing and development being re-orged as a result of changing priorities (ie the new event system or the roadmap for the first half of this year)

1 Like

Guys don’t put the thread in lock down again.

1 Like

How was it said? Quote.

ah no the grippen thing was a thing, but that was before they decided to give sweden an upgraded A variant

They did say it, actually, and the statement about it was completely unrelated to ARH missiles.

again gajin decided to give sweden the upgraded A variant, which makes it equivalent to the C . As a result they pretty much fullfilled their promise even a patch early

2 Likes

(don’t take anything as granted when it has been said that anything is subject to change)

2 Likes

Like I’ve said don’t expect the excepted

is this the part where you say this and then you’d complain if gripen C came for SWE this patch and it was a copy paste of the A?

you are new here? You’re ruining everything again. Before, the snail used to tell us his plans and because of people like you, now we don’t know shit until he finally arrives.

4 Likes

No, I’d be happy they at least kept thier commitment even if it was half baked as usual.

Sure, I’m the one ruining things.

I’m sure.

either way there are many reasons to give gaijin flak but the fact that plans/development changes or is delayed is not really a reason imo as it happens to everything no matter what it is.

1 Like

How about @Smin1080p gives you a ban then you know what lack of communication means lol

1 Like