Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

This means that Prototype Leclercs are excluded as well as being premiums or it just means that Production Leclercs are not considered? They do have several differences, thus its why i ask.

1 Like

guys pls calm down a little bit, i know that we are all expecting the new FOX-3s, but hear me out, dont forget the fact that the swedish Gripen As in service were upgraded to C standards during his life in service with the Swedish air force soo, what this mean?, it means that we could recive a Late Gripen A simple as that, i can totally see this happening soo… just lets wait to next week and our doubts will be clarified. just calm down. smin never stated that they arent adding fox-3s this update nothing is denied yet soo… just chill out.

As we have already mentioned, we don’t plan to introduce a high rank tank premium where there is no line-up for it to develop into. We have not said what vehicles will / wont be considered in the future and I will not be able to answer such questions anyway.

Our focus right now is on resolving those gaps.

1 Like

u mean the way we are reacting that the 2a7v has worse armor then the Strv122? buddy we are very annoyed be the fact as well, the 2a7v has worse armor then the swedish tests as well

At least there is an upgrade between the older and newer versions of the Leo😉

We consider all available sources that provide protection values until other publicly available data can be found that provides a a clear view of what the protection ratings should be. Again, please check out the full article that covers how these are handled: [Development] Reports concerning the protection of post-war combat vehicles - News - War Thunder

Lets please remain on subject there. This is not relevant for the current topic at hand.

2 Likes

I do understand this, as you pointed out several times before, i wanted a confirmations about those two types of Leclercs because theorically speaking prototype Leclercs wouldn’t be 11.7, thus wouldn’t have issues at being introduced eventualy.

While i do also understand about those gaps, it is possible to atleast know if those gaps for top tier are worked on? Currently France is one of the few nations that completly miss said BR bracket.

so smin no ajax

would we be getting something with a 40mm

As we have said multiple times now both in this topic and in the previous versions of it, we are working to fill gaps across the French tree (and all trees by extension). We cannot provide specific BR locations on what we are working on or what our future plans are.

1 Like

All good, thanks for the replies, as always.

Any response to concerns that Fox 3s are delayed and not coming this patch?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/955829235493273680/1211102082912878693/Fox3Delay.png?ex=65ecf9b5&is=65da84b5&hm=8bb13a0aaaf3a0c6992366eeeedb8f679bfe00ca519c77ada60de7279d5dc67e&

We haven’t attached any specific update to when more advanced missiles were coming. So there was no “delay”.

5 Likes

Yes, it wasn’t attached to any specific update, but as Lee said, the prevailing theory is that the “differences” between Swedish Gripen A and C would be the weaponry, namely the AIM-120. And since said Gripen C isn’t coming because of no differences, you can see how the conclusion can be made here.

3 Likes

Hooray another lie from the snail. Why am i not surprised?

again, it cant be delayed, if it never was promised for this update in the first place lol

1 Like

I think its funny people are rushing to see them (FOX-3) without things like splitting of CM deployment which they would also bitch about if it didnt come at the same time after playing more than 1 game versus AMRAAM or R-77.

They didn’t lie though?

1 Like

To my understanding, it was promised to come in one of the first two updates of the year, yes?

People are free to draw and theorise whatever conclusions that they may wish too.

Once again, we have not attached or announced any major update to more advanced missiles coming to the game.

The only thing clarified was on the Swedish Gripen C, as we had previously mentioned it was planned to come for this update. That has changed.

7 Likes

the gripen C was promised in the March update but was delayed.