Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Please avoid discussing War/Conflicts/Politics

1 Like

Well…im hopping into bed. See you probably in Part 4 with the speed this discussion goes XD

I find it intresting u csnt actualy use cannons against Ballons, they over penetrare and it ends up with them staying up in air because the hot air doesnt just dissipate

2 Likes

No naval stuff so far :(

1 Like

what is your damage ? this isn’t a normal or acceptable thing to say

1 Like

No, they were fired, and the remaining fragments were recovered. None were recovered in whole. Ukraine themselves produced the early R-77’s, they’re real, so you can cope, mald, and seethe all you want. Won’t change a thing my dude.

Nope, Malyshev and UVZ making T-88’s and T-84’s would be a timeline where the first major departure from the timeline is probably Chernobyl not happening, everything up to that would’ve been the same.

1 Like

Bangladesh? aint that iran’s best non russian ally around there?

France worked on something similar :)

2 Likes

Interesting with the Finnish ship, Hämeenmaa. Would it go to Soviet?

lmao do you even have any idea about Bangladesh

1 Like

More likely to the SWE tree like the other FIN vehicles.

1 Like

Iran has no ally in south asia

At this point most russain planes have been tested as well on live targets aswell…

2 Likes

didnt deny it

The only snow flakes I can see are people like you crying their asses off

2 Likes

Yes, but as there is no swedish naval tree…

Yet

1 Like

…How did i cry lol? im perfectly fine im just disproving anyone saying that 1 r77 kill actually proves the whole specs of the missile

I pray for dis as a skin when we get the Gripen E eventiually

11 Likes

please no

Russia is technology wise behind USA with at least 50 years already and my own country doesn’t even produce any military technology so we are with very well 1000 years behind US ourselves (proof being that R77 being remotely close to aim120A that was released in the 80s, russia made r77 to work maybe in the '00s!