Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Yes that was literally the requirement of the missile.

I am being objective.

Citation / source needed.

You made a point and I proved you wrong. Your answer being “ok” is just funny.

Again you tried to make a point but it turned out to be meaningless. Why even mention that (Gripen A modernisation) in the 1st place when it doesn’t bring anything to the conversation?

Hopefully we all will get our wishes fulfilled someday.

Why can’t I have a Vulcan?!?

1 Like

Just put him on ignore like I did

5 Likes

He’s surely a 12 year old

Yes that was literally the requirement of the missile - citate where was the warthog ever mounted with IRIS T
I am being objective - ignorant
Citation / source needed - citation source needed saying that that didnt happen
You made a point and I proved you wrong. Your answer being “ok” is just funny - Your sentence doesnt make any sense and doesnt change anything, so “ok” is very appropriate
Again you tried to make a point but it turned out to be meaningless. Why even mention that (Gripen A modernisation) in the 1st place when it doesn’t bring anything to the conversation? - So A was modernized to C standard…we have now literally an early C variant that not only cant it carry IRIS T, but not even amraams?

At least there is that, but i don’t play air (only helis) Xd.

Why do you have to keep a constant LOS? :)

Spoiler

it got a loooooong neck

i just realised the hungarian aviation line starts at 5.0 xD

It also doesnt seem to include any aircraft that were built in hungary

1 Like

R-77 is real, and has been used, just fyi.

SM3 and ZSU-23M4 confirmed. It’s really not that bad brother. And the UD will have a disappointing transmission, but from all the reading I’ve done to try to dispel the UD 1989 mod being standard gave me an appreciation for the tank history.

I’m telling you dude. In an alternate universe, Malyshev produces the new, Soviet T-84 to compliment the T-88, and both propel the USSR into a new era of tank design that would be unparalleled today.

1 Like

real

Not true. A few MiG’s/Sukhois were splashed over Kiev in the early parts of the beginning of the thing we can’t talk about. Ukraine has recovered portions of both R-77’s and R-77M’s.

1 Like

Still more confirmed kills than f22

5 Likes

so they carried them but indeed never got to fire them and even so theres no proof that the missiles specs are real

U mean the univiserse were germany won ww2 and russia ended up a puppet state of germany?

1 Like

Hey now, that balloon was really big, no way it comes down in less than two Aim-9X’s! :P

actually f22s were in afghanistan…last iraq year, but lets not talk about CIA’s covert fighter jet

nope

3 Likes

Bernard Cribbins Memes

11 Likes