Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

please yes

1 Like

There was evidence of SWE submarines in Mobile during it 's beta, ( I’m ) waiting for those to release fully and point towards when their fleet tree 's come back to WT.

1 Like

Plenty of proof they work competently, Russia tests every weapon against live target drones, just like the US my dude. If this was 1995, and you were arguing they might not be real, people would likely agree with your skepticism. The missile has been produced in some form, limited or en masse now for 30 years.

All missiles can fail, you are asserting Russian QC is inferior to other countries which is just completely silly man. I’d dare you to list all the “failures” of Russian vehicles, but we’d be here forever because it would devolve into mentioning how everyone else’s vehicles aren’t perfect either.

Are you so butthurt about Russia in the game that you think the only way to make them fair is to give them some arbitrary vehicle/weapon failure rate to compensate? Because that’s pure copium at that point, lmao.

4 Likes

Would you consider China a part of South Asia?

South east asia

I would consider china to be part of south, east, north and west asia

4 Likes

yes china is huge

1 Like

They both basically have the Gun of the AML-90 but the Super Chaffee as its nicknamed had upgraded Engine transmission Fire-control systems etc. what about that thing?

exactly

Even if they weren’t proven, how does that matter for the game?
Have you ever noticed how planes can pull more Gs in WT than in real life or how ordnance doesn’t have any kind of random malfunction mechanic ingame (besides jamming)?

2 Likes

Same, I mean China and Afghanistan share a border and that’s further West than Bangladesh, whom China has great relations with.

21 Likes

Soooo true

yea kinda missing the German and domestic planes they could get

4 Likes

Ah yes, a 14.3 Gripen.

2 Likes

yep - i’m amused

1 Like

it’s a shame…

please someone help me. What will happen with the leo 2a4m will it come?

If you continue to say stuff like these you will get a ban for sure. Try to abide the forum rules.

5 Likes

What are you even trying accomplish at this point?