Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

It does explain something, that the Alpha jets are the centerpiece of the update.

Just because it meaning doesn’t align with your wishes doesn’t mean it has no meaning.

1 Like

are we not human?

thats just basic, nothing crazy.

That’s not an argument, I was pointing out it was unnecessary.

you seriously think that they are going to make us grind anothe 410K of RP just for AMRAAMS??? NAAA HELL NA MATE

yes

That’s a pretty major difference for the sake of game balance

They are

It’s gaijin… I wouldnt put it past them

they made most people grind 410k RP “just” for AIM9M and HMD in most cases

1 Like

they made us grind 400K RP for AiM-9L on the Viggen D

1 Like
  1. It’s a more viable, lower BR CAS aircraft that gives Russia thermals, finally. Everything before that is inferior to other non-USSR aircraft at the same BR.

2. 2 of the Su-25’s are foreign, Czech and Kazakhstani/Belarusian/etc, ones a premium demo version of the other. Meanwhile there’s at least two A-4’s in the Israeli tree. Also, pound for pound, those A-4’s do just as much as the Su-25/25K, with better flight models and lower BR’s.

Are you looking for more A-4? Or an A-10C that will be mogged as hard as the A-10A?

I wouldn’t get too mad because the Su-25SM3 is still going to suffer for all it’s other issues.

Stilll extremly salty about that

We just might see one yet!

1 Like

That not a major difference thats just a only difference, and nothing more, really meaningful differences would be if they adde it with IRIS-T + AMRAAMS, AGM-65D/G or whatever variant better than what we have, GPS guided stuff, ECMs. that would be a really meaningful differences man, this pissed me off already because you are just saying the most basic things.

2 Likes

If anything Norwegian is added to the Swedish TT (not premium)
I hope for the Super chaffee(NM-116)

5 Likes

Ok I think we just struck a deal, hundry’s C model can only carry AMRAAMs, again thats crazy right?

So amraams are indeed the center of the next patch WOW!

so am I, didn’t even touch it yet

yes I let thr gripen slip because I ain’t grinding the same plane twice (and I still need the Hunter and MiG-21 in the finnish line to get it)