Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

A boat would be nice, but not as the main/only addition, since a lot of people aren’t 7.0 naval (even if they play naval).

so

i wonder is it cause the update is called Alpha strike

2 Likes

but no Japanese CAS that they desperately need at almost every br…

It’d have something Fox 3 related in the name if they’d add them now

like?

Almost as if the entire update is named after them. You know, “Alpha Strike”?

3 Likes

idk sth like Radar menace, or active strike

How often does smin have to state that the Gripen C has been delayed because it wouldn’t differ enough from the Gripen A?

The teaser would have included footage of those missiles being used, be it by jets that are ingame already, or new ones like the Hornets

The Update is literally called Alpha Strike

We already know the Hungarian Subtree is going to contain AT LEAST 9 aircraft, that is a majority

Yes

1 Like

Its called “Alpha Strike” because they are adding the “Alpha Jet” and not because they are adding the AIM-120A (Alpha)

1 Like

I can totally see the FOX-3 update being called “Beyond View”

3 Likes

Good! We don’t need top tier stuff every single update.

4 Likes

Buddy every plane capable of AIM-9L can use IRIS-T.

Sorry to break it to you but you just described yourself.

You have almost 0 knowledge of what you’re talking about. It’s honestly amazing.

• Current F-20 Proto 2/3 never mounted live AMRAAMS, let alone launching them. It’s also a much better F-5 with PD radar, AIM-7 / AIM-9L capability, HUD, MFDs and better T/W ratio.

• Sweden still used AIM-9L on their JAS39C in service.

• All Swedish Gripen A’s got upgraded to C standard indeed. How is that relevant I can’t imagine…

• Smin doesn’t have to answer every comment. He’s also a human afterall and doesn’t sit in RnR 24/7.

1 Like

yh yh that doesnt explain anything and its almost like every update name had a meaning

Idk man the strike aircraft called the Alpha jet, doesnt seem very likely that its the poster child of the alpha strike update. /s

I might hope this major update gajin consider another IR SRAAM with IRCCM maneuvrability 30G ~ 40G from domestic europe and chinese (export, PLAAF & PLANAF) and AIM-9M later model

I know

Fox 1 is “beyond view”, no logic in that they wont choose this trash

and can we know what are those meaningful differences smin?, because it have to be a really meaningful differences to not be added now.

Most likely, the AIM-120.

1 Like