Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Idk man, that French alpha jet seemed to be wiping a column of Type 89’s, lmao.

yea as expected

exactly, but he’s a paid actor or just very ignorant of everything happening

1 Like

Did you somehow forget about the amount of extremely similar vehicles that often only differed in a single minor aspect you had to grind until you could get into top tier?

At least you have a cool navy ! :p

1 Like

They are in the middle of receiving the MS20 Block 2 standard upgrade that makes the HU Gripens capable of using IRIS-T and Meteor BVRAAM missiles…so potential second Gripen for Italy in the future ?

both the current gripens ingame can also only carry AMRAAM yet they have Skyflash DF. if AMRAAM were the center piece they wouldve been shown in the update trailer lol. not Subsonic trainers.

3 Likes

Lmao this is some high grade copium.

Alpha jets are the centerpiece of the update. They have both the name and the main background around them.

1 Like

Yes because they did it before with sweden

1 Like

Telling people that they have to farm for a copy paste aircraft worth 25k is one thing, telling people to grind a 410-420k RP jet is another thing

it would be really just so damn annoying if they just dalayed the Gripen C to just add AMRAAMS on it and we need to grind 410K of RP just for that man, is just really stupid to think.

2 Likes

My ass research the whole thing…and only thing that helped me a lot was a premium time, nothing else…ohh and J35D going down in BR was also nice

Is it completely unable to carry Sparrows? If it can I would imagine they will give it Skyflashes

HELLOOOOO what’s going on! :)))

yea I didn’t touch the J35 in years

wonder if it’s useful now

yh sure i mean they can even have F35s, but i wont assume IRIS T is coming until december maybe, thats why he didnt say that the C is coming in summer

1 Like

Yes, Gripens were never integrated with Sparrow OR skyflash, they have Skyflash ingame because they were rumoured to have it in prototypes.

Im bout to find out. im downloading the game again. Darn you gaijin!!

Any nation they could borrow from, long term? Singapore? Thailand? I’m thinking SEA because South Korea obviously isn’t happening.

Plus the fact that those minor aspects are used to position them at specific MM ratings. Like the JA 37D getting the 9L and extra CM 's to close the gap between Viggen C and the Gripen A - the JA 37C will most likely never receive those.

1 Like