“Alpha Strike” Update trailer

Except 2 less sidewinders when carrying sparrows I’m pretty sure. 120s will fix that problem tho haha.

1 Like

What do we think the Alpha Jet payloads will be? I saw the DEFA/BK-27 gunpod as well as the SNEB type 23 pods, but I don’t seem to recognize what is being carried on the German one. No AAMs or flares shown either.

We getting 4 variants of the M60-2000 or is this update so devoid of content that you can only tease the same MBT hoping people don’t notice?

1 Like

I think they’re Mk.77 napalm bombs like the ones seen on the Strikemaster

It can have Zuni rockets, which IMO are much more reliable for killing tanks.

I think it would make aggressive heli playstyle a little more viable.

Unlikly to get any AAM on French one, the German got 9L being planned,… so maybe, Gaijin will add some Magic-1/2 on french per analogy.

1 Like

Still no grind reduction, still no BR changes. Distracting the player base with shiny baubles instead of improving game play. Again. And we fall for it every time. They need to make a decal or logo with “Stockholm Syndrome” text. A therapist could make a fortune studying the psychology of War Thunder players.

2 Likes

The German Alpha either has SNEB Type 23 as well, or FFAR. Both are available in launchers with frangible nose caps

Additionally the loadout will include 250kg bombs, up to 6 with the inner pylon allowing for dual mounts.
From my understanding the Alpha Jet has full CCIP/CCRP for guns, bombs and rockets

the flares are mounted in the very tail section, French variant doesnt have them

1 Like

French Alpha should be fine without flares since they’re (probably) going to 9.0 or 9.3 but I wouldn’t be surprised if they decide to give it flares anyways, seeing as how the only real reason it didn’t have them is because France didn’t really press it into the strike aircraft role as Germany had.

Doesnt seem so
grafik

Yeah, I really wonder what they’re gonna do for the French Alpha Jet since theirs were trainers and not attackers. I would have expected Egyptian MS2s as they’re equivalent to the German A but that doesn’t seem to be what’s in the trailer.

Suggestion Creator for the Chinese one here, the Taiwanese AH-1W is a lot different from the US one, gaijin is probably taking the model of the AH-1W for a filler in the US TT, similar to the mi-24s in the Soviet Tree.

lol Hungarian air tree with not a single actual Hungarian design and just a bunch of copy and paste, this update is seeming very low effort so far.

2 Likes

what br will the german alpha jet be?

it will depend on his missile : if he got aim 9l probably 10.0 or 10.3 but if it only take aim 9b or g maybe in 9.3 or 9.7

like they said its a starting point so you can start grinding already. more planes will come and youll be able to get them faster this way. if it was the other way, it would take longer for you to get anything.

what cockpit is at 00:35

it is a SU-25 SM3 cockpit
you can see on the centrel MFD a thermal image and it is a russian HUD so it is this plane

But it wont get any guided Air-to-Ground weapons, right?

for the french one i am sure that it won’t have any but i don’t really know the german one.