Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

it’s a teaser, what do you expect?

omg, I’m so stupid

…dunno

well i know the German one only had dumb bombs

1 Like

its just bias everyone knows it just learn to cope

BMPT

LIGHT

)

Big sneb pods for the French one in the trailer, would not be surprised they give both same weaponry, could be a thing.

Mixed the name, not the bmpt terminator of course, but the light transport with 1 guns and 1 autocanon ^^’

Can’t know either way without checking dev stream/server.

good good, finally I don’t need to send the weapons sheet here anymore

people understand that it doesn’t carry wild Guided stuff for once

Im gonna be honest I am fairly pessimistic about the performance of the BMPT. Yeah, its much better than the QN506, but I would question its effectiveness at top tier where mobility is not its strength. As of CQC, the BMP and 2S38 will kinda do their job whilst the armor is much weaker, in city combat its usually getting on flanks as well.

It’s a bit more complicated than that, to my knowledge one of the prototypes is capable of using them, but they were never mounted. It depends on if gaijin is feeling in the mock up implementation mood, since there’s a photo of 4 mock up 120s on the rails. However it should be perfectly capable of firing them since it should have the wiring necessary, but I’m unsure. F-20 is a complicated project with an even more complicated history. It’s not as simple as others…

Also must have mis-read your message, thought you were saying AMRAAMs are coming this patch haha

1 Like

Ye and it’s the first Russian jet with thermals in-game even when su25t and su39 and mig 29smt should have it

2 Likes

at least the US doesn’t have 6 F-4’s

worse rwr and worse radar

but unlike Russians other nations don’t have “anti everything” vehicles like bmp 2m and 2s38 available for golden eagles

1 Like

it carries all the paveways

Actually there is. The JAS39CHU employs the A/B wings on a C/D fuselage. I wouldnt call it anywhere unique however.

properly or they do what they did with the tornados

yh this patch i said