Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

yes !
Also I am not sure but I believe the french one can take missile but not the german one

Well, a town with modern touch of culture and art. Iberian castle cant really offer that asthetic.

From what I saw, it couldn’t

1 Like

Knew a top gun fan who cried over F-14 trailer, you’re fine man lmao. (That trailer was literally a F-14 fan wet dream tho tbf)

1 Like

Praying for the hawk to GB next update then

This also seems to be part of new map, cause it does give off the Netherlands vibe.

6 Likes

I mean, I wouldn’t put italy in the same category as sweden in terms of quality lol
I think the weirdest thing about this is that Sweden (the second youngest nation in game) got a subtree before Japan or Italy

1 Like

just passed

2 Likes

It’s the M60-120S or M60-2000

I’d say its a genuine possibility given the amount of light attack / trainer / coin jets coming in.

Also gaijin milked Sergey hard, dude died and had to appear in another two teasers, he is so broke that he had to come back to life and keep working to fix his frogfoot

Later German alpha jets can take 9Ls for self defence,
The ICE program was intended for Mavericks to be fitted but we dont have definitive proof they where ever fitted/fired
The French Alpha 2 Package did take AGMs IIRC

2 Likes

Yep same, unless it’s AMRAAM then Sea Harrier FA2. But if not Hawk please

Yeah thats a better comparison…probably because its harder to give Japan a sub tree

Lol yeah, can’t blame the guy
The reason the F-20 hit me in the feels is because (and I know this is gonna sound stupid), it’s been one of the few things keeping me going in my toughest times, aside from the promise I made to my family

1 Like

Why does it looks like the outskirts of Sweden map??

BTW dear Gaijin the Hungarian JAS 39C EBS-HU Gripen uses AGM-65 Maverick G’s not D’s

1 Like

Okay, lets not talk too much before BENELUX suggesters arrive.

2 Likes

Agreed it is def weird, i want more 7.x vehicles and 3.x vehicles for my japanese lineup cause they are my favorite Br’s

Im praying japan didnt get shafted this update but knowing gaijin it legit just might be a bad river boat they get

1 Like