Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Throwing some few low tier things here, which would be Heja I, Heja II, Heja II(dive bomber) and FW 190 F-8, the HUAF would then get 16 planes. Rumors said there are a premium version of the 04A ie the ZBD04 without applique armor, that now adds up to 36.

1 Like

But are there others like that we haven’t seen yet? Like could the F20 end up on more than 1 TT?

1 Like

i doubt that one would but their is others that could

Dumb question: is it normal for a single vehicle in a WT trailer make me feel kinda emotional?

2 Likes

Yeah, A should have come in September

I hope for some effort in the Japanese TT, because they have been receiving MOSTLY C&P the last few years.

With the addition of the HUNAF, we shouldn’t expect a new nation or sub-TT to come this year.

So probably a sub-TT for Japan next year. Although i wouldn’t be surprised if they let Japan rot in a corner for a few more years.

2 i thnk , they are different

Welcome to the German MBT wait, it was 3 years between the 2A6 and the PSO lmao

I counted the time last major

~ 30 min russia

~ 15 min US

~ 2 min sweden

~ ≥1 sec all others

6 Likes

So what your saying is what i already said, the swedish gripen is a joke when two other nations have it and a ton of other fun vehicles. Just saying swedens air tree is boring and has no real attention grabbers.

3 Likes

Leone was a prototype to the OF40. On the topic of B2, it is very counter-intuitive to give Italy a premium centauro MGS cus it is literally what 90% of Italian top tier is: best wheeled tank in the entire game. Sure, there is the wolfpack, but it only started with M833 and only got M900 later.
I would say there is a 20% chance the B2 arriving, otherwise the premium centauro would negate the first branch - the most important branch of the TT at higher tiers - virtually unneccessary, if top tier is the only concern.

What was that abrams variant? Kinda look like the turret was raised a bit imo

Very different
The french mainly used theirs for training, hence the rounded nose
the German one was indented for CAS since day one, with a secondary training role, hence the pointed nose with range finders

1 Like

please a french IFV or 8.7 + light tanks

4 Likes

M60 with a M1A1 turret

Germany and Taiwan, but for both of them it is a huge strech.

Wut?

No, it’s going to be yet another countryside Mediterranean town. Don’t get too excited

I wouldn’t be bother by them showing russia so much but most of the time it’s not even interesting like they drive another T-90 or something around. Which really doesn’t show anything

Imagine this.

Japan has been longer in the game then Italy and has been suffering worse and longer then Italy.
Yet Italy is getting 2 sub-TT’s right now. Just like Sweden.

4 Likes