Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

There’s never a shortage of whataboutism around here.

Gripen C for Sweden was suppose to come this update, but the only difference to the Gripen A at this stage would be cockpit. So guessing It will have AMRAAM in June

I think it will be another patch. They said we will get a really unique air tech tree. Really unique.
png-clipart-meme-4chan-television-pepe-the-frog-meme-television-vertebrate-thumbnail

there are many Fighter bomber variants of the Fw-190 currently missing and I hope for every one of them

at least we recently got a torpedo version

1 Like

Now to see if the dev stream will show the rest and end the discussion

1 Like

I am so happy about this :D !

1 Like

Well unfortunatly the HUAF is just a tree of copies, and we are yet to see the centauro 2. Given that there is a premium centauro, there is a chance for the B2.

2 Likes

who said unique tech tree?

I literally never heard an official say that

There was also a leak that there were 40+ vehicles for this update right?

This list is 19 and there were 12 HU aircraft in the trailer. That is only 31 in total so far leaving quite a sizable amount of suprises.

The russian stream only really shows Russia in depth.

Not really NATO vehicles besides US, SWE and GB.

Does alpha jet for France and Germany count as 1 or 2?

1 Like

there are always some missing now

we’ll have to wait til we get Dev server acess and the Data Miners do what they can best

Better be want my Type 90 premium which Smin said wait for the news so I’d hope a premium tier 7 japan ground will be coming.

2 Likes

They never show all the content in a trailer, and weve only had 4? devblogs so far and with dev server apparently going live tommorow with dev streams it will be revealed very soon.

Then gaijin should just admit they there is such a small difference and just make the A the C variant. The only reason they did the A is because they want you to grind another useless vehicle like the JA37D which as it stands now shouldve been the OTIS variant with HMD at least something that couldnt have just been added to the C.

Nvm I forgot that one. That makes it 20 and 32 respectively (as the AH-1W is also listed for 2 nations).

They show like 2/3 of the time russia, 1/6 US planes (not tanks) and only skip over all other nations with a few test drives

2 Likes

For Italy ground there is also that Ariete with B2 Centauro turret and MBT named Leone or something like that

1 Like

That was the reason, and that’s why he didn’t come last summer.

HuAF JAS39C Gripen something better Gripen C from Swedish & SAAF

I hope gaijin not forget change FLIR and laser designator pods from gen 2 to gen 3 (Litening III) on SAAF JAS39C Gripen this major update

1 Like