Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Have you read the first road map lmao ?

"Currently, War Thunder features 10 playable nations, and we have no intentions of stopping there! "

2 Likes

Ah ok
Yugoslavia

2 Likes

A new independent tech tree is what we mean by a new nation.

CBT packs for one coming this update would have its air tree come out with the research bonus. Which is why we think we will be getting one.

1 Like

I am of the opinion a new nation will come, but how are you so confident it’ll be for next update

I say 35% but the rest for the October update

Research Bonus is where most of my confidence comes from I’ll give it a 50%.

What I’m not confident about at all is who. As of the last time we talked about this and collected the info we have(leaks and otherwise), we have 4 nations looking likely.

1 Like

The bonuses are meant to come next update?
Then it’s highly likely, but I’d stay cautiously optimistic at best.

My guess would be for the Koreas to be next, as it’s a bunch that Gaijin expressed verbal interest in much like they did in Finland.

1 Like

It’s already 29 in Moscow, teaser will drop s o o n.

1 Like

The bonuses are for the 2nd update m8

As we seen with the French naval tree CBT will most likely to happen this update while the whole new researchable tree come out with the new bonuses

3 Likes

Yeah, and you can play as Oman with their Centauro.

2 Likes

Seems like no teaser today, pack your things :(

1 Like

The second update of the year yep.

It’s why we think we will get a CBT pack for a new nation here. As it comes out at the same time as the RP bonus.

South Korea and Poland have been talked about so they are the most likely and then we have 2 others that we think have a small chance of coming as of recently. (well only one is recent the other was thought about for a while)

That 10 playable nations are talking about full TTs. Not even sub-trees.

1 Like

Oooh this sounds sick, maybe guest starring the Royal Dutch Navy?

Why are people suddenly calling one off vehicles new nations ?

Britain ect = A playable nation
Finland ect = Sub tree
Switzerland ect = Operators

4 Likes

Cause that could be easily what Gaijin means by new nations.

1 Like

Yeah “playable” is the operative word. North Korea is is in War Thunder but you can’t play as NK, just as USSR using an NK vehicle.

2 Likes

I’m being funny

wich NK vehicle is in the Soviet tree?

I think there’s one tank and one jet